Ultima amazing PRO EVENT!

Whoopin

HAHA looks like Lee couldnt resist attention whoring and abused his power - its OK Lee... youre invited too! You can also be a not very PRO contestant, you just have to bank all the weapons you generated for yourself and Im sure theres a lot of players that would like to share Ventrilo with you and tell you how much they love you.

i was just having a bit of fun no harm intended.

Updated the Ultima Ventrilo Voice Server FAQ thread with some configuration screenshots to ease use.

Dont PROCRASTINATE and get Ventrilo installed before Saturday so you can receive passwords to locked games during the PRO EVENT.

Already setup 5 new users and its workin like a champ.

ALSO REMINDER: Run all your pending GOVERNMENT QUESTS on Sunday 11/10/13 to receive PRO PROOF x1, check first post for details.

Sunday Event available to everyone and Ventrilo not required - tell your friends and work together!

Edited by Whoopin
  • Like 2

OK TRIVIA TIME!

QUEST: Program Gamma, EP II, Single Player

QUESTION: "error occurred because of D-Cellular simulation of _____________"

Complete the QUEST and get the answer from the final dialog.

Use the answer as a password to enter the Ventrilo locked channels to begin the PRO EVENT.

Edited by Whoopin
  • Like 2

Thanks guys, awesome event and mucho prizes!

Special thanks especially to Whoopin for squeezin' me in at the last minute! (didn't know if I would make it in time for the event)

• Like 4

Here's my screenshot submissions! Thanks again for hosting this, had tons of fun :)

Didn't realize it was only 3, just the ones at the top then ^^

http://neonsky23.tumblr.com/

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 3