Ultima amazing PRO EVENT!

Whoopin

I'll join for sure.

• Like 2

Updated RSVP list

Updated PRO PROOF PROMOTION details

Updated SCREENSHOT CONTEST details

We as a Team decided we had to separate the ULTIMA ULTRA UBER PRIZES from the main event because when someone wins one of those, the rest of the contestants feel like they lost. Also wanted to give an opportunity for all Ultima players to work together to get a chance at winning something spectacular. The orginal event was designed for the 200 item list, had to create another layer of the event to support the additional generous donations.

Have fun and tell your friends about the mini event on Sunday!

Edited by Whoopin
  • Like 1

I think I understand the rules, but I just want to clarify some things?

So this week a trivia question will be asked, and we have to figure out the answer. The answer to the trivia question is the password to enter the Ventrilo chat on Saturday. If we can't solve the trivia question ourselves, on Saturday we can complete an EP2 quest and a PRO member will tell us the answer? Or do we have to do an EP2 quest regardless of if we know the answer?

• Like 1

I think I understand the rules, but I just want to clarify some things?

So this week a trivia question will be asked, and we have to figure out the answer. The answer to the trivia question is the password to enter the Ventrilo chat on Saturday. If we can't solve the trivia question ourselves, on Saturday we can complete an EP2 quest and a PRO member will tell us the answer? Or do we have to do an EP2 quest regardless of if we know the answer?

The trivia question will be asked, during this week, The answer is the password to the locked PRO Event room on Ventrillo. The trivia question will involve the RSVP people, it won't be something uber difficult :P.

As for government quests they can be done on EP1/EP2 and you get the PRO PROOF. The more you accumulate towards 11/11/13 the higher the chance of winning one of the Uber PRO items.

If you have any other questions. Please feel free to PM me :)

• Like 1