Team Unbreakable's Question of the Month

Team Unbreakable's Question of the Month

How this works, I will ask a question and the first three people to answer the question will get some prizes. The mini questionnaire will go on until Saturday Morning where the winners will be announced and the prizes will be discharged from me to the winners. I will throw these each month; some will be easier or harder depending on the winning items, I will start easy.

The Question:

Who Is the Main Character you play as from "Phantasy Star" for the Sega Master System?

Winning Items per person: (first person to answer correctly get a bonus item)

1 Photon Drop

10 Mind Materials

10 Evade Materials

5 Defense Materials

Thanks for reading and participating if you have already. :D

Edited by Michael Mann
  • Like 2

Alis Landale.

Congratulations, you're a winner!!! PM me so I can meet you in game and hand off your won items! Thank you for participating! :D

Alis Landale...ive been playin this game since i was 5

Congratulations, you're a winner!!! PM me so I can meet you in game and hand off your won items! Thank you for participating! :D

is it Alis Landale

Edited by Michael Mann

xD, I don't play much anymore. So give the items to KajeX or something xd