Bye Bye ultima

Quinten Herron

For some reason people take things on the internet harshly....IT'S THE INTERNET PEOPLE DO THIS BECAUSE THEY CAN. If someone quits because of this then what will they do if it happens in real life? Quit life? I doubt it.

Just when I manage to come back...I wish I had been around for you Sin...

I'm sorry for the problems you had to face, but if you have to go...Then best of luck in your future activites - considering my absence I probably have no right to say this...but I'll miss you

Bye Bye Sin T^T

Oh and for those of you who upset Sin so much through you actions, know that you have suceeded in giving me contempt for everyone else on this server besides the ones I know are above that sort of thing...I hope you're happy

Edited by YuTsu

If you see "several players quit pestered buliead or alienated," you should probably tell one of the many active members of the server staff. (It's rare that at least 1 of us isn't online or in the forums.) There is such a thing as banning/muting offensive players. Simply leaving does not make things better for the people you leave behind if you truly think something awful has been going on.

Off my soapbox, best of luck away from ultima. :onion110:

This is what i mean.

• Like 2