Bye Bye ultima

Quinten Herron

i've been playing for about 7 months now and over the time ive seen several players quit pestered buliead or alienated. This server is an abomanation

Bye Bye ultima

im leaving my team legacy to Nessly

No dont pm me about my items

Edited by Quinten Herron
  • Like 3

If you see "several players quit pestered buliead or alienated," you should probably tell one of the many active members of the server staff. (It's rare that at least 1 of us isn't online or in the forums.) There is such a thing as banning/muting offensive players. Simply leaving does not make things better for the people you leave behind if you truly think something awful has been going on.

Off my soapbox, best of luck away from ultima. :onion110:

• Like 4

i've been playing for about 7 months now and over the time ive seen several players quit pestered buliead or alienated. This server is an abomanation

Bye Bye ultima

im leaving my team legacy to Nessly

No dont pm me about my items

Can I have all your stuff? :D

• Like 1

Damn man, if you or your friends had that bad here, why haven't you said anything, namely to the GMs or staff here? That's what they are here for!

Not that I'm condoning what has happened here, as I've seen my fair share in my time here as well over the past few years, but most of those situations have been few and far between. However, I do feel some folks here need to pull up their big boy/girl pants and nip that shit in the bud before it becomes a problem, if such a situation arises.

Personally, I deal with those kinds of people in my own ways(I prefer a battle of wits with the unarmed XD ) and if necessary I will not hesitate to get a GM involved in such a situation if I feel it requires one. I've been around the block with online gaming over the years, even have taken positions as a server GM/police/forum moderator in a few online games back then and know well how to deal with that kind of BS. Having some thick skin is a must in this kind of "environment" as well sad to say...

Meh, good luck where ever you end up man...

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 2

I'm not sure if your common bank problem had anything to do with you leaving. Mine crashed as well and all is well now, GMs will get it squared away. Just takes time. Best of luck though on new server bud.

• Like 1

I'm probably being a butt for saying this.. but the GMs can't fix all these problems or at least they haven't. And in some cases as I've read, they have been part of the problem. With this big of a server you're going to get all kinds, obviously some are the kind you wish to punch in the face with a spiked gauntlet. Some of the known behavior by some players on this server is completely unacceptable, and yet here they play. Yes we shouldn't whine about every time someone calls us a noob, but the other side of the coin is why do we have to accept this behavior and let them get away with it? For some players on this server most of which have moved on, leaving this abusive relationship is the smart move.

• Like 4

If you see "several players quit pestered buliead or alienated," you should probably tell one of the many active members of the server staff. (It's rare that at least 1 of us isn't online or in the forums.) There is such a thing as banning/muting offensive players. Simply leaving does not make things better for the people you leave behind if you truly think something awful has been going on.

Off my soapbox, best of luck away from ultima. :onion110:

most of the player im talking about have quit or stoped loggin on ultima as much as they used to