What Other Hobbies Do You Have Besides PSO?

Cal_Unbreakable

cooking, programming, reading, 日本語勉強(learn japanese), akbファンと釣り師(troll akb fans), drawing horribly, walking, talking to people from all over, muuuuuuusic (mainly listening, but also playing horribly on guitar... used to play horribly on drums too), skateboarding (haven't in years though..), snowboarding (been like 2 years...), などなど

• Like 2

I used to work out on a big gym, but we are low on budget so now I just go to one that is close to my house :P

Is there a 24 hour gym where you live, that's the one thats around here.

I'm in one doing some flatground tricks. No idea where the video is, its one of my friends. Had a super long manual in it, probably around 50-75 ft. going down a pretty steep hill xP

Breh a manual down a hill??? no thanks haha, that's so crazy. You're awesome for boarding, i couldn't do it for sure lol

cooking, programming, reading, 日本語勉強(learn japanese), akbファンと釣り師(troll akb fans), drawing horribly, walking, talking to people from all over, muuuuuuusic (mainly listening, but also playing horribly on guitar... used to play horribly on drums too), skateboarding (haven't in years though..), snowboarding (been like 2 years...), などなど

What is your favorite dish to cook??? Post a drawing up for us :D What kind of music do you listen to?

What is your favorite dish to cook??? Post a drawing up for us :D What kind of music do you listen to?

Tonkatsu is so good, and fun too cook. -- My favorite Japanese food to make

I'm a Chinese-cooking apprentice though (my chinese friend is trying to make me an amazing Chinese cook), and there are some really fun Chinese foods to cook too. Some that are better and more fun than thy should be... the only thing is while I know how to make them, I have no idea what they're actually called. XD

Certain people here have already seen some of my drawings... *cough* I may get around to uploading something one of these days o: (I just picked up this hobby like a month ago

All kinds -- currently listening to primarily Japanese music though. Particularly fond of post-punk right now:

Edited by Choko
  • Like 1

I love to take stuff apart and (Not) put them back together. I also love raising Chao in Sonic Adventure DX and Battle.

Breh, why not put everything back?? That's like one of the best parts, it tests your full understanding of building :D

Tonkatsu is so good, and fun too cook. -- My favorite Japanese food to make

I'm a Chinese-cooking apprentice though (my chinese friend is trying to make me an amazing Chinese cook), and there are some really fun Chinese foods to cook too. Some that are better and more fun than thy should be... the only thing is while I know how to make them, I have no idea what they're actually called. XD

Certain people here have already seen some of my drawings... *cough* I may get around to uploading something one of these days o: (I just picked up this hobby like a month ago

All kinds -- currently listening to primarily Japanese music though. Particularly fond of post-punk right now:

I need to eat now lol. Do you know how to make bomb Pho?? (you would be my hero) haha yeah bro, just upload the picture, it would not hurt! Do you like techno at all???

No :/ sadly, here in Mexico we don't have those 24 hours gyms :/

Consume

Like LIke, when you're not consuming, what else do you like to do? lol

Programming, exploiting 3DS streetpass, and using RPG Maker XP,

(you can tell which one I love to focus more in overall XD)

Haha That's legit, you should program your own handheld system :D , have you got to try pokemon X and Y at all??

• Like 1

I need to eat now lol. Do you know how to make bomb Pho?? (you would be my hero) haha yeah bro, just upload the picture, it would not hurt! Do you like techno at all???

I've never made Pho before, but I'm sure I could manage a decent one. I've never heard of bomb pho before though. Fine, fine, I'll do it later (about to sleep) Ah, I've never really listened to techno all that much.

This is about as close to it as I go :

• Like 1

I've never made Pho before, but I'm sure I could manage a decent one. I've never heard of bomb pho before though. Fine, fine, I'll do it later (about to sleep) Ah, I've never really listened to techno all that much.

This is about as close to it as I go :

That's actually a tight song, very catchy lol. No, bomb (meaning really good) lol no like a really hot pho haha. You need to have more pho in your life :D

General

• Programming (Anything goes, from games to some more serious stuff)
  • Playing piano (Although I don't do it as much as I used to it's still fun)
  • Cooking (I'm good at making risotto)
  • Drawing (you can check some of my "masterpieces" in the fan art section)
  • Working out (girls love abs xD )
  • Watching anime (I put a lot of time into this, time well spent)
  • Bothering people on Skype and other chat programs
  • Banning and muting Godric (it's a hobby inside PSO)

Playing

• Age of empires 2 online (yeah people still play that game and it's great)
  • All kind of PSP games (Even PSP infinity which only came out in Japanese)
  • PSO2 (Although it's been ages since I last played)
  • Wii (Any game but I think super smash bros brawl is my most played one on this)
  • Pokemon emerald (it's on my smartphone and I pop it out whenever I need to wait somewhere, like for the bus)
  • Like 2

My hobbies are Mountain biking, running, listening to music, playing the cello and failing at playing guitar, building things, fixing things, breaking things lol