What Other Hobbies Do You Have Besides PSO?

Cal_Unbreakable

8 hours ago, Misombre said:

Actually, the point was to illustrate the "challenging everything is my hobby" on the first sentence =)

No hard feelings, I thought you guys would take the hint and understand :rf-05:

Haha, I was confused a little bit.  Not sure if you'd call that a hobby as it's my average state of being these days.

The difference between being in this state and a hobby is that in the first case you undergo/suffer it, while in the second case you master/use it.

If you get my point  :rf-02: 

Edited by Misombre
Improper english

• 3 months later...

Here you go. I put 0 time into this but you get the idea. It was originally a Schthack pic. I google whatever png Ultima logo I could find and just threw it in there with a new background. 

tLLN7ea.png

Here's another hobby I picked up years back ;) it's unusual for a New Yorker to be playing the Banjo but I couldn't resist learning how to play one.  It's a really weather-worn banjo, I bought it back in 2011 and it's been with me all over the USA and across the world so unfortunately it's permanently out of tune and I'm too lazy to fix it :)

Edited by ScoobyDew
  • Like 2

On 5/9/2017 at 3:43 AM, ScoobyDew said:

Here's another hobby I picked up years back ;) it's unusual for a New Yorker to be playing the Banjo but I couldn't resist learning how to play one.  It's a really weather-worn banjo, I bought it back in 2011 and it's been with me all over the USA and across the world so unfortunately it's permanently out of tune and I'm too lazy to fix it :)

I always kinda wanted to learn how to play a bajo, haha. Definitely gets a bad wrap though.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!

After i finaly got my goal im ready to  show you guys what my hobby is hehe

Like 5 Years ago i started slacklining. and did it like 10 times a year. after a break of 3 year and after i broke up with my ex i found the love for slacklining again..

Today i gave a 40 meters long slackline a try. first 2 or 3 tries were like.. meeeeh. but then i finaly mastered the fuckin 40 meters with a friend (he got it too :D )

here some pictures of it:

EPPctPI.jpg?1

VBMy0W8.jpg

on this weekend we re goin to do some High Lining. which means we are like 25 meters (or more.. up to 100+ meters) over the ground with a length of 36 meters and the profi line with 70 meters. (Some friend of mine mastered a length of 120-200 meters. and thats fuckin insane!)

If ill get some nice pictures of this weekend or videos in future with a helmet cam to show you how it is to be like 25+ meters over the ground, ill post it here too. If you guys want it with sound.. i dont recommend that since its reeeeeally hard and exhausting. also youre breath gets faster and harder cause you know youre extreeeeemely high over the ground.

Stay Tuned :3 :cr-yipee:

Edited by Night
  • Like 5

• Working in my Computer, installing new Linux distro for testing.
  • playing video games with the kids.

Most recent one, was time to do a physical activity, so decided to try out Crossfit, and now that's my new current hobbie. !
just today Memorial-Day, we did a work called MURPH, its a pain ! but worth the challenge.

info https://www.crossfit.com/workout/2005/08/18#/comments

38 minutes ago, McLaughlin86 said:

Holy shit. Don't die dude.

Theres no way to die there :3 its all safed like you would go climbing with a leash. There are setup a 2 system slackline which means there are taut 2 lines so even if one would tear there's still the second one. (and my friends do it now for like 2 and a half year and never saw any line tearing)

like he shows in his video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEgjdzsU-sg

dont blame his funny english :3

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Larva said:
  • Working in my Computer, installing new Linux distro for testing.
  • playing video games with the kids.

Most recent one, was time to do a physical activity, so decided to try out Crossfit, and now that's my new current hobbie. !
just today Memorial-Day, we did a work called MURPH, its a pain ! but worth the challenge.

info https://www.crossfit.com/workout/2005/08/18#/comments

What's your favorite Linux distro? Aka, the one you'd use for daily use. 

30 minutes ago, Night said:

Theres no way to die there :3 its all safed like you would go climbing with a leash. There are setup a 2 system slackline which means there are taut 2 lines so even if one would tear there's still the second one. (and my friends do it now for like 2 and a half year and never saw any line tearing)

like he shows in his video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEgjdzsU-sg

dont blame his funny english :3

Ok that makes a lot more sense. It sounded like you were going in without backup. But it looks really fun and breathtaking. I want to try it now! Lol.

Edited by McLaughlin86
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, McLaughlin86 said:

Ok that makes a lot more sense. It sounded like you were going in without backup. But it looks really fun and breathtaking. I want to try it now! Lol.

no never! i wont actually die xD

yeah it is :D and its pretty hard lol (at least long/highlines or tricklines). i recomend to start with a lower (like 20-40 centimeters high) and shorter (like 10-25 meters) one to train your ballance and body (believe me, you will need it ^^)

as longer the line gets the more exhausting it is. i mean after a 40 meter line im overflowed with sweat and my muscles hurt cause you need nearly every single one lol - also holding your hands up high to balance can be hurting if you walk longer lines - but it could be me havin to less endurance xD. But the more youre happy that you got it workin to walk the whole line. :)

• Like 1