Halloween Event 2013

Larva

Thats my mistakr, i used the incorrect skin file, but still all thouse belra that are buffed in stats are the ones droping the reaper. Concerning the skin file im about to fix it.

I'm still requesting for the banner to be changed, you make the banner, then make it by using material you made.

I took the screenshot, so why are you using it when i said already that i do not support ultima, my stuff is to be used everywhere except in a few places, ultima is one of those exceptions.

Edited by GRUB

I'm still requesting for the banner to be changed, you make the banner, then make it by using material you made.

I took the screenshot, so why are you using it when i said already that i do not support ultima, my stuff is to be used everywhere except in a few places, ultima is one of those exceptions.

Btw, can you show us the explicit permission you got from us to use a screenshot of our main webpage on your blog?

Something i intent of doing and will do.

Most of the images i use on my blog are my own images, those i do not need permission, as for the current image and since i change images everytime i post something, i fear the permission will come when i no longer need it (as i will use another image soon)

Can u post the picture that u claim as ur copyright please.

Thanks.

Also i will appreciate if we start a new topoc for this concer, i dont want this topic to be thr same troll topic as last year.

Thanks.

Edited by Larva

I expect that this information will get put up towards the end of the event, but what is the drop rate on the Ultima Reaper? I'd quite like to get one, but if it's going to take me forever to farm I just wont have the time.

Of course, if you don't want to give out this information now, that's alright - it's not that I NEED it, it'd just be nice to have a general idea of the time I might need to put in if I want to try and get one.

It's 1/300-ish from the buffed belra's. Not an easy drop but not an impossible one either.

Edited by chuk

Any chance of getting increased event drop rates on the Halloween for Triforce/Halloween events? What are the drop rates for Hylian / Master Sword anyway? Mind sharing?

Trick or treat!

3otv.jpg

u1tr.jpg

• Like 2