Items are all ? PLEASE HELP

I have a serious problem on my HUcast. All his items appear to be corrupted.... Seems to be only on this character, others appear fine. Here is what happened as best as I can remember, it was on Friday night.

I was using the common bank to transfer items between my characters and even drop some for my friend who is new to the server. Then after I was all finished handing off everything I wanted and went to select my hunter to start playing with my friend, I got disconnected when I tried to equip a weapon (said error unable to find equipment). I re-logged in and joined back into the same room but this time all of my items are ????????... I think everything in his bank is like that too...

This is what it looks like. The only screens I have are from after the problem happened of course.

pso1382151302_zpsa1899ba6.png

Does anyone know if there is any way to fix this? Should I be worried for my other characters? Should I just consider these items lost forever? Should I recreate over this bugged character? Is he completely broken and useless now?

HELP

Veriemas Edit: Guild Card is 42103514

Edited by Veriemas

this happend to 2 of my characters, you'll be waiting a little while for assistance, but one of the mods will get it sorted eventually, i suggest not using that character until it's fixed as all xp and stuff will be rolled back to before the bug happened.

for the mean time you should post the time this happened and any screenshots of equipment you had before the bug occured.

hope i helped :D

edit: oh and i forgot, you should put your guild card number and which slot this character is in :3

(dont worry about your other characters, they should be fine :3 )

Edited by funkytrousers28

I have a serious problem on my HUcast. All his items appear to be corrupted.... Seems to be only on this character, others appear fine. Here is what happened as best as I can remember, it was on Friday night.

I was using the common bank to transfer items between my characters and even drop some for my friend who is new to the server. Then after I was all finished handing off everything I wanted and went to select my hunter to start playing with my friend, I got disconnected when I tried to equip a weapon (said error unable to find equipment). I re-logged in and joined back into the same room but this time all of my items are ????????... I think everything in his bank is like that too...

This is what it looks like. The only screens I have are from after the problem happened of course.

pso1382151302_zpsa1899ba6.png

Does anyone know if there is any way to fix this? Should I be worried for my other characters? Should I just consider these items lost forever? Should I recreate over this bugged character? Is he completely broken and useless now?

HELP

Veriemas Edit: Guild Card is 42103514

rollback performed