Banner spam but anonymous

chinamite91

october 19th 2013

there has been banner spams all day , some in chines/japanese, some blanks and advertisments for other servers

heres few pics , if anyone has more please post

http://s958.photobucket.com/user/chinamite91/media/randombanners_zps94f12d6d.png.html?filters[user]=137817388&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

http://s958.photobucket.com/user/chinamite91/media/RANDOMBANNER2_zps4614ef45.png.html?filters[user]=137817388&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

in all honest i assume is broomop just saying xD

• Like 2

It is Broomop :P

Yeah, he was a script kiddie from back in the days of the Dreamcast version. His 'hacks' were usually just stolen from other people and then injected with keyloggers and trojans. Most annoying person I have ever played with/around.

• Like 1

Here's an interesting tidbit for you guys to nibble on, he has a whole topic dedicated to bypassing ultima security, oh and has a 'pso hacking' site as well. Info was passed on to Kajex via pm =D

Edited by gamenac

Well, I have to be honest. The whole fiasco was amusing. Glad no deletions actually came about. :P

I'm lead to believe this was all just a prank just to get attention to this guy's website(s), but I'm a little concerned about the security of the servers and the players.

Is anyone able to read what those symbols mean?

30rs.png

gcxb.png

iqa5.png

2vop.png

ktm0.png

hrnf.png

b5n2.png

nykx.png

pk00.png

btut.png

Edited by Nessly

Well, I have to be honest. The whole fiasco was amusing. Glad no deletions actually came about. :P

I'm lead to believe this was all just a prank just to get attention to this guy's website(s), but I'm a little concerned about the security of the servers and the players.

Is anyone able to read what those symbols mean?

30rs.png

gcxb.png

iqa5.png

2vop.png

ktm0.png

hrnf.png

b5n2.png

nykx.png

pk00.png

btut.png

>Larva is can't. That part cracked me up so fucking hard hahahahahahahahaha!

Pretty sure the hanzi were just him messing up on the unicode in his packets. I suck at Chinese (and it clearly isn't Japanese), but it looks like nonsense, I mean there are random Korean characters mixed in there.