Okay for real this time.

pushan

I haven't been on lately; just doesn't feel the same anymore. Last time I left, I was gone for 2 years before I decided to come back. Maybe that'll happen again, who knows. Only time can tell.

I'll definitely miss the Ultima community, even though there was some drama for me at a certain point.

Kajex, you're the worst troll ever B) Lol joking.

Whoopin/Hekaterin, I know you'll miss me complaining about you being a lobby whore. Lol.

WeeDz, anytime you need more Resta, you know who to go to (; lmao

Shoutgu, even though you reported me, you're actually pretty cool.

Ron, take care.

Steve (Raiden) Hopefully if I come back one day, you'll be here too.

Apok, you suck :D

Well,

I guess this is my goodbye. Thanks for all the wonderful times everybody!

I'll miss everyone.

:onion-head35:

Im mutha fuckin' Niren, don't forget it.

PROTIP: Saying the magic words "for real this time" while adding a "depressive" air to everything makes people take you less seriously (avoid this)

oh well, it's quite a shame you're leaving (for good this time(?)) no matter how we look at it, it's still a loss to someone

good luck out there, and regardless of how the outcome results, know that someone in here at least wishes you good luck.

• Like 4

PROTIP: Saying the magic words "for real this time" while adding a "depressive" air to everything makes people take you less seriously (avoid this)

oh well, it's quite a shame you're leaving (for good this time(?)) no matter how we look at it, it's still a loss to someone

good luck out there, and regardless of how the outcome results, know that someone in here at least wishes you good luck.

He posted "for real this time" because he already posted he was quitting like a month ago. Posting multiple quitting topics probably is worse for credibility than the wording. :onion105:

Side note... Why is me being a troll the first thing you said in this topic, pushan? Hahahaha

• Like 4