Items turned to ? after I got disconnected with Dead Soul

wewoy

It's official, I'm cursed...

Guild Card Number - 42096348

Dead Soul - 3rd Slot

00:02/internet time@720

Here we go again.

I transferred a centurion/ability to Dead Soul. I put the heavenly/ability that was already in her inventory in my bank to try to avoid get bugged again. however, i still got disconnected. then when i logged back on all my items were bugged except the centurion/ability. so no matter what i try to do this still happens.

another problem, i borrowed kajex's dm and he borrowed mine last night. i didnt take screen shots of his dm. :( but i remember the stats. 0/55/0/80 50hit.

thanks again for your help with this problem.

First two pix are inventory now.

Second two pix are inventory before bugged items.

PSOBB-DeadSoulbuggedafterdc02_zps536668b

PSOBB-DeadSoulbuggedafterdc04_zpsf1acdaf

CI-DeadSoul02_zps7ef050aa.jpg

CI-DeadSoul04_zps27797176.jpg

There is a screenshot of the DM here.

To clarify (for those handling this bug request), wewoy and I traded DMs so I could do forest offensive runs. I gave him shini's 0 55 0 80 50 DM (which I was borrowing from shini) in exchange for the 50 0 0 80 50 DM in the inventory pic above. His DM is safe with me. Shini's is gone again. A rollback might delete shini's DM and make a dupe of wewoys. Not that it matters that much. The percentages are almost identical.

I'm kind of wondering if we should do a full inventory flush on your character and manually remake items. Clearly rollbacks aren't completely fixing your problem. That would require Larva, however.

Do you use the common bank at all? Just curious.

I noticed this bug doesn't tend to occur if you use a common bank. Needless to say I hope you get your items.

Try not using the common back for a few weeks and see if your luck changes. I used to get corrupted all the time. When I stopped using the common bank, I have had almost zero issues since. (Though I need a lot more items in game to avoid large transfers.)

If you ever need help transfering to avoid using common bank, let me know.