Sabers!

If you're talking about the sabers that drop from bosses from time to time, click on the spoiler.

HcT37.png?1

• Like 3

Not funny chuck! I hunted the MS a total of 38 time! I'm probably going to hunt it 38 more times.If it don't drop it don't drop. The last thing I want to see is a SABER. Which shouldn't even be there in the first place. Im better off spending cash of my card for some of these weps. The fun of the game is the hunting the weapons to get them to drop. Spending 30 mins hunting and beating the boss for a saber a slap in the face.

*sigh* people should never underestimate the power of a saber....

seriously it's way better than using bare fists against a boss, that and it took society eons to perfect the use of

photon energy to make that nifty weapon we all wish existed in real life...

and to top it off the Hunter's Guild found it on their kind hearts to provide beginner hunters with not only the basics of cutting-edge

photon technology based saber (if you're a hunter that is) but also with monomates, fluids and 300 meseta,

all in all... if we look back at our history of blood-thisty mass-killing spree we've had... we all at one point in our lives

depended on a saber to fight and survive on such an unforgiving world....

so saber, I salute thee.... may you keep progressing on!

Edited by R.A.V.S.O
  • Like 3

I found one, in ult, and when I picked it up it said I found a rare wep.... that one is a keeper ^.^ I'm going to feed it so many grinders its sickening ^.^

I might even apply the light-saber skin to sabers ^.^

If you're talking about the sabers that drop from bosses from time to time, click on the spoiler.

HcT37.png?1

LMAOOOO xD TOOO FUNNYY!!!

Why for the love of Christ yall change the real drop to sabers?I understand this is a business want people to donate. But man a saber! omg

this is not a business, and why cant you understand that saber mean that the RARE items that you where hunting did not drop means is a DAR, not a bug, not a intentional drop is just aaaaaa DARRRRRR . so either you could obtain a meseta or a saber....

Christ why people just complain with out using the search function first!

Sorry dewd, but as some old RPGs used to tell me, "thy luck is not with thee sir Dirt"

They're called rares for a reason my good man, they don't come easy and some are nil almost impossible to get.

With that said, the successful rare hunter is one who never gives up until they find what they seek, so keep at it and hunt on till you have achieved it.

The only difference between a successful hunter and one who fails is that the successful hunter never gave up.

• Like 1

I am going try and not be a troll on this but its the luck of the draw bro, personally I think its funny (wicked sense of humor I have idk...) but if it really annoys you there are three options I see.

1. Enjoy the game, laugh about it whatever

2. Take a break from the game, then try again

3. Not trying to be blunt, but if you dont like it then quit... :unsure:

None of the replies are funny. Asked for honest answer not the usual joke around the questioned.

you wanted a rare but you got a saber, meaning no drop, better luck next time.

what's there to get?

you can't expect to play a game of chance without odds against you, heck there's a REASON we give items drop-rates.

• Like 2

Should change sabers to photon drop, that way you do get a prize. The all win or all lose drops get kinda lame after a while, especially while hunting something tough from a boss.

I partially agree with this. DAR for final bosses should include a PD on ultimate, but not a "get a rare or get a PD" situation. It'll at least be a nice consolation prize for all of those Ultimate POD runs for a wedding dress :)

First off thanks for the response. I finally got a answer other then a lol or jaja. Second I said nothing of quitting the game.I sure other people wanted to know the answer to the question also. Nothing personal but I don't understanding nothing about a DAR. I seen it a little bit here and there. All the other comments were not needed I just wanted the question answered.