Invincible Olga

the type is ?????? because it's random attributes.... ( even weakness from spell each turn )

going with high native hasn't done me wrong yet ^.^ But olga doesn't like it too much, goes absolutely crazy when you hit it with non-tech attacks. LOL

going with high native hasn't done me wrong yet ^.^ But olga doesn't like it too much, goes absolutely crazy when you hit it with non-tech attacks. LOL

Olga flow form 2 take a random attributes beetween each different games.... so yeah when you damaged him with native, he was probably in native attribute.....anyway the best way to be efficient would be to take high damage weapons set of all attributes ( for exemple: DF/DM with n/d and ab/m attributes )

Edited by Sylph777
  • Like 1

if olga is invincible in solomode ( i guess you are talking about one person right ? ) just play in multimode alone ...... and you could solo olga pretty easily this way ( especially with ramarl lol ....but even all hu/ra as long as your have a zalure weapons on racast/racaseal/ramar/hucast/hucaseal ) just build your pb from last chainsawd of seabed, cast twins then use zalure and high atp weapons and you got it, it's nothing hard

You can't reach Olga in multi-mode if you're alone. There's doors all through seabed that require two people to open.

How much Native do I need to damage Olga? I've hit him with Cannon Rouge while buffed with Shifta 20, and while he's been debuffed with Zalure 20, and nothing but zeroes. Have you tested this yourself? Ultimate Solo mode Olga doesn't seem to take physical damage, period.

i was obviously talking about RT lol .....with ramarl maxed it should take you 20-25 mins ( wich is not that long )

i was obviously talking about RT lol .....with ramarl maxed it should take you 20-25 mins ( wich is not that long )

It takes me longer than that lol, I don't have godlike equips (which is why I prefer solo mode to begin with).

It takes me longer than that lol, I don't have godlike equips (which is why I prefer solo mode to begin with).

hmmm.... what's your equip? maybe i can advice you a bit

hmmm.... what's your equip? maybe i can advice you a bit

Dual Bird 30hit, rest 0's, Spread Needle all 0's, Bringer Rifle 30hit rest 0's. I also use FS or SQ for some mobs.

My only real problem with RT is Gal Gryphon. I mean, I can get through an RT run, but it's not exactly a solution. I just don't see a reason to leave Solo Olga the way he is. It seems sorta pointless, especially when I can hunt any other boss in the game in Solo mode.

ok, there seems to be alot of misconception... olga doesn't become "invincible". Go in there with a mechgun with good native and it will overcome the pesky damage reduction it has ^.^ I had to learn that one the hard way.

You apparently haven't played Olga flow in single player mode. No character can do damage with weapons, and this includes with shifta and zalure. I tried one year with dark meteor and zalure needle on max-stat ramar. DM did 0s.

before you go and say I'm wrong about the native thing, just try it.

yes, I know olga isn't native, the type is ???

Form 1 is dark. 100% dark DM does 0 damage. Good luck making it to form 2 with the ???? attribute of olga. ;)

Either hunt with a team or I should give you a stash of charge weapons. You can beat any boss in episode 2 with a ranger that has a charge arms and charge vulcans, especially with zalure.

Dual Bird 30hit, rest 0's, Spread Needle all 0's, Bringer Rifle 30hit rest 0's. I also use FS or SQ for some mobs.

My only real problem with RT is Gal Gryphon. I mean, I can get through an RT run, but it's not exactly a solution. I just don't see a reason to leave Solo Olga the way he is. It seems sorta pointless, especially when I can hunt any other boss in the game in Solo mode.

yeah you are probably right but that's not a server for solomode anyway ( we can't even play most of quest in one person mode ......) and i think that's why larva made it this way, if you want to solo on this serv, it's multimode alone lol.

For RT i advice you to use Hell weapons ( hell laser or hell raygun with 30/50h wich can be find easily in restless lion..... also don't forget to use v502 ) since it's very effective on ranger, all the rest can be done easily with FS/DB/bringers ( demon unreduced on ramarl ) and zalure, also for gryphon..... i advice you to target his head when he lands and it should not be too hard, if you dual bird is not hit then try to find a charge vulcan 50hit in shop, it would better.

You got me there, Ihavent done olga on ult one person mode. I just had a thought though. You say that foie is your best option. Why not try red scorpio, rage de feu and l&k38? Also try using a wep that has divine punishment?

You got me there, Ihavent done olga on ult one person mode. I just had a thought though. You say that foie is your best option. Why not try red scorpio, rage de feu and l&k38? Also try using a wep that has divine punishment?

i try it, and i think he dont have enough fluid for resta xD

too low damage

multimode only for olga, ultima rules ;)

maybe one day we have a special fire and thunder usefull in pso .... why not ? but is not a topic for that xD

also i love your name Kaiyuss !!! (kyuss ??)

Edited by Vazerty

Good news! He doesn't drop anything the rest of the year anyway.

Hahahha Yeah. If u want to go solo just create a room for 4 and just password it and go alone. Theres a Technical reson i did this.

And yes it dont drop anything else during the year except for events and would be the same escenario