Invincible Olga

Arent the bosses scaled down for solo mode by default? Is that the reason to OP Olga so you have to do it multimode? Why not simply sync the solo mode Olga with multi mode and problem fixed?

Much better solution than gimping people who play solo.

It seems like there aren't any disadvantages to playing on "normal" compared to playing on "one person". So kaiyuss, I would suggest just making a passworded "normal" room to play solo, that's what I do all the time. "one person" is only needed for specific quests such as black paper.

For your specific problem of playing seabed solo in a public game and not being able to get passed the multiplayer doors, there's nothing you can do about that. The map/path/doors are not always the same, so its possible if you remake the room that you could get lucky and not have to go through any multiplayer doors to get to the end (I'm not sure if there would always be a multiplayer door).

Like you said, it's probably faster to go throuth RT to get to Olga than it is to go through seabed, so why not just do RT runs to hunt for master sword?

I understand your frustration because I play solo a lot as well, but I dont see this as a big issue since it's only one area and one boss that you are unable to do. Especially when that boss doesn't drop anything except during events and you could just do RT runs solo to hunt for those event drops.

It seems like there aren't any disadvantages to playing on "normal" compared to playing on "one person". So kaiyuss, I would suggest just making a passworded "normal" room to play solo, that's what I do all the time. "one person" is only needed for specific quests such as black paper.

For your specific problem of playing seabed solo in a public game and not being able to get passed the multiplayer doors, there's nothing you can do about that. The map/path/doors are not always the same, so its possible if you remake the room that you could get lucky and not have to go through any multiplayer doors to get to the end (I'm not sure if there would always be a multiplayer door).

Like you said, it's probably faster to go throuth RT to get to Olga than it is to go through seabed, so why not just do RT runs to hunt for master sword?

I understand your frustration because I play solo a lot as well, but I dont see this as a big issue since it's only one area and one boss that you are unable to do. Especially when that boss doesn't drop anything except during events and you could just do RT runs solo to hunt for those event drops.

Because I don't really have uber equips, and with all I have going on, the only time I can play is while I'm at work (some times requiring frequent/sudden afk's). Solo mode is easier because it's actually made for one person (something the game originally supported), and RT (while doable) will frustrate me more than it's worth. I'll continue to solo and just deal with not being able to hunt Olga.

Edited by Kaiyuss

• 3 years later...
On 10/9/2013 at 11:29 AM, Larva said:

Hahahha Yeah. If u want to go solo just create a room for 4 and just password it and go alone. Theres a Technical reson i did this.

And yes it dont drop anything else during the year except for events and would be the same escenario

Yeah... except you can't solo multi-mode seabed because it requires multiple people to open doors...

1 minute ago, Christian said:

But.

that post was like 3years ago

I was so 3 years ago too, but look who else got necro'd. ayyy lmao

But seriously, this topic should probably be locked before it becomes a thing again

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frost506 said:

I was so 3 years ago too, but look who else got necro'd. ayyy lmao

But seriously, this topic should probably be locked before it becomes a thing again

We never really got an explanation why solo mode Olga Flow is invincible... Seems like a pretty odd thing to do.