Invincible Olga

I'm wondering, is it intentional that you can't solo mode Olga? He's invincible to everything except techs, meaning that unless you're able to kill him with Foie (before running completely out of Di and Trifluids) you can't complete Ep2 solo. Why is this? I don't get to play psobb much, and when I do it's from work. That means I have to go afk, sometimes every few minutes. This is the only way that I get to play, and it sucks that there's so much in this game I just can't do because I solo.

Is there anyway this can be fixed? It doesn't seem like it would be game-breaking to allow us to solo-mode Olga, especially considering it's still going to take as long (or longer, depending on class) to reach the end of Seabed 2 as it would to RT in a party.

Edited by Kaiyuss

Is this every time you fight Olga? I thought it was that occasional bug where Olga has some jacked up defense of some sort.

Larva intentionally made olga impossible in single player mode so that characters are encouraged to work in teams for PGF hunts in December. This isn't a bug.

It's not impossible, it's just way more difficult than it needs to be. I can solo RT, but I'm not supposed to complete solo-mode (which takes even longer to reach Olga)?

I can accept that I'll never get to hunt PGF, but does that mean I'll never be able to hunt anything Olga drops, year-round too?

Edited by Kaiyuss

Open two accounts, and go to fight. Solved.

Open two accounts, and go to fight. Solved.

Make another account, AND level it to Ultimate? Then I have to lower the settings significantly to run two instances, and using a controller will control both characters regardless of which window is in focus. Not exactly a solution imo lol. I mean, Sega did go through all the trouble to include a separate solo mode for an online-only game and it's kinda useless to players who actually solo...

Edited by Kaiyuss

ok, there seems to be alot of misconception... olga doesn't become "invincible". Go in there with a mechgun with good native and it will overcome the pesky damage reduction it has ^.^ I had to learn that one the hard way.

I can accept that I'll never get to hunt PGF, but does that mean I'll never be able to hunt anything Olga drops, year-round too?

Good news! He doesn't drop anything the rest of the year anyway.

ok, there seems to be alot of misconception... olga doesn't become "invincible". Go in there with a mechgun with good native and it will overcome the pesky damage reduction it has ^.^ I had to learn that one the hard way.

RAmarl, max ATP. J/Z/S/D all at 20, and no weapon does damage. And Olga isn't native...

I would like to see the response on the fact he does drop the master sword right now. I always wondered when I ask the question on why you cant hit olga on solo mode? I'll get a no response or laughed at from a gm. Sometimes I'll get the he don't drop nothing response. But right now he does drop something and I rather hunt the sword on my own that so I don't have to worry about ninjas, people talking to much, begging players. Sometimes there's no one online to play with if you not in some of these ultima clicks

RAmarl, max ATP. J/Z/S/D all at 20, and no weapon does damage. And Olga isn't native...

before you go and say I'm wrong about the native thing, just try it.

yes, I know olga isn't native, the type is ???

if olga is invincible in solomode ( i guess you are talking about one person right ? ) just play in multimode alone ...... and you could solo olga pretty easily this way ( especially with ramarl lol ....but even all hu/ra as long as your have a zalure weapons on racast/racaseal/ramar/hucast/hucaseal ) just build your pb from last chainsawd of seabed, cast twins then use zalure and high atp weapons and you got it, it's nothing hard

before you go and say I'm wrong about the native thing, just try it.

yes, I know olga isn't native, the type is ???

the type is ?????? because it's random attributes.... ( even weakness from spell each turn )