Mag Cell vanished

So last night I asked my friend to hold a room (it was locked) for me so I can pass some items from my main account to another and vise versa. Among crap and good items was an Angel Wing mag cell. After I was done trading and finally ready to play, I noticed the mag cell wasn't in my inventory. It wasn't in my bank or common bank either. I checked all chars I had logged for the trade and it wasn't in their inventories/banks either. I don't think my friend took it. If he meant to rip me off he would have taken my cent/battle or my 190 mind mag xD

Anyway... I had 2 Angel Wing cells in total so don't get confused when checking my inventories, the other one is still in my secondary account's common bank. Just the one I had dropped vanished somehow. I remember dropping it on my hunewearl but not picking it up, it wasn't among the items on the ground when I logged my other account. As far as I can tell the mag cell is the only thing missing.

Not sure it helps, but this screenshot I took the other day (not right before I dropped it) shows I had the mag cell in my main account's common bank:

2gxr23d.jpg

GC#42097947 (main account)

Characters in slot 2 and 3 were involved in the trade

GC#42098254 (2nd account)

Character in slot 3 was involved in the trade

At this point I should probably mention neither my friend nor I got dced during the trade, and not sure there's still that 50-items-on-ground-limit like there was on gc version, but just to make sure I didn't drop that many items.

So not exactly sure what happened, but can I please have it back somehow? :onion-head22:

there's a bug going around I nevdr seen before where when u drop a item it drops a differerent item instead like my scenario with 3s and c/b it also happen to me yesterday I dropped 5pds to a friend and switch chars and thru skype call he said u dropped ur DF etc thank goodness it was a really trusted friend

check and see if ur friend might have

Edited by chinamite91

It could have still been sitting there.. Sometimes when you drop an item other players can't see it, like your other account coming in. I always try to have someone hold on to my stuff so I know if the item bugged when they can't see it to pick it up, or they tell me an item in still on the ground.

Edited by Drga