Borrowed Shini's DM and got an error message/dced and it's gone...

yes its true shini had a DM i borrow his before i borrow kajex an i think i have pics of it on my old usb driver (the golding rule when borrowing someone else things is always take pics cause shit happens) but anyway i need to look on my usb might have it if i do i post pics of it

Ty wayne

I didn't plan on losing his item... I've had items on eden and it took forever to get them restored. Usually when you have items missing it has ???? Why is it so hard to have a server that is consistent? I'm not the one who is getting punished here it is Shini. He did me a favor and the server ate his weapon.. I wouldn't be making this up.

Just like how in cmode I picked an S-rank gun and got a shot... Off topic but obviously this server is pretty desynced and coded improperly just by that.

Edited by Arayza
  • Like 1

I'm sorry but this is not my weapon and not only that but it's a "DM that is sphered" I feel bad for this happening to him. I know its not a weapon everyone has.

I didn't plan on losing his item... I've had items on eden and it took forever to get them restored. Usually when you have items missing it has ???? Why is it so hard to have a server that is consistent? I'm not the one who is getting punished here it is Shini. He did me a favor and the server ate his weapon.. I wouldn't be making this up.

Just like how in cmode I picked an S-rank gun and got a shot... Off topic but obviously this server is pretty desynced and coded improperly just by that.

Why you hating so much on the server? Eden probably has some rich company behind it, this has like a few guys that arnt that rich. Plus there has been people trying to steal stuff so just because they question it doesn't mean you need to freak out

• Like 1

And no it's not funded by a bunch of rich people. You really want to know what a server costs to maintain? You don't want to know. Someone with a part time job working at mcdonalds can maintain a server if they wanted.

• Like 1

I don't know what they're telling you. But with all these donations I'm sure they are making quite a bit of money like scht like (Chrono) I'm not stupid. It costs 40$ to add 40 hit to a weapon. $3 for a bloody art are you kidding me?

• Like 1

can you please say what you have to say in one post, please? And like it has been said, it will take time to do anything about it, so can you stop giving a hard time?