Borrowed Shini's DM and got an error message/dced and it's gone...

I was playing TTF around 5-5:15PM Eastern Time (NY) and I went to go fight de rol and fed my mag and dc'd and got some type of error message. I relogged in to find out it's missing.. I had it equip I don't know what happened. But this is not my DM this is my buddies. The stats on it were 55abeast, 80 dark, and 50 hit.

My Guild card number is 42110239. Anyway this can be resolved because this is not even mine.

I didn't get to read it in time. It automatically signed me out instantly. But yeah I didn't think anything was gonna happen. I haven't had too many problems other than S-Rank weapons in C-mode and disconnects. When I disconnect usually all my items are there. This is the first time it has happened since I joined the server which was like a week ago. But yeah I'll keep that in mind next time I borrow or receive a weapon that I should take screenshots of.

will im sure this will take some time to look into it. its a newbie mistake not to take screen shot. even i make the same mistake too. im sure it will get solve soon. good luck

• Like 2

What I don't understand is how that one item was missing while all my other items were still there... A little weird to me.

Did Shini drop the Dark Meteor in the same room you were doing TTF in? That could explain why you lost this one item. As for your error message im guessing it was error100 disconnected from server

Did Shini drop the Dark Meteor in the same room you were doing TTF in? That could explain why you lost this one item. As for your error message im guessing it was error100 disconnected from server

No i dropped in diferente room. And i dont have pics cause i reinstalled Windows last week and didnt saved anything... Anyway Kajex knows i have DM redman Knows teh stats in it he prolly has pick.. This should b enough even if no pic i suppose...

yes its true shini had a DM i borrow his before i borrow kajex an i think i have pics of it on my old usb driver (the golding rule when borrowing someone else things is always take pics cause shit happens) but anyway i need to look on my usb might have it if i do i post pics of it