Something weird happened

Hey guys, myself and a friend were playing in a locked game when suddenly someone called Link joined in. Being unused to uninvited people joining our party we were worried about hackers, especially as this player was only lv 25, so we quit out. Then we thought, hang on, it's a triforce event and the guy was called link so maybe it was an event thing. OK, so we made a new game and this person joined back in? This time I asked do you want to play, and are you a GM, but I got no response. I then asked if they were a hacker and got a blank bubble response or something. Now I'm thinking that this person maybe have been a Spanish speaking GM or something. It was a bit odd to be honest.

So, can I ask, do GM's join passworded games regularly at a low level in order to play? Is this something we should expect in the future? If so, and that GM is reading I did not know that you didn't understand any english. No offense intended, it seemed like you were a griefer to us.

Edited by Pepisolo

Probably was a GM and it doesn't happen often but they tend to check up on things, seeing everything is working as it should.

It was a blue name.

Probably was a GM and it doesn't happen often, but they tend to check up on things, seeing everything is working as it should.

I guess the main strange thing was that the guy didn't seem to want to answer any questions, but maybe he couldn't as he didn't know any english. If they had popped in and said "just checking the server" or something then that would have been fine.

Gm's dont join passworded rooms unless they have a reason to do so

Yeah, this is what I thought would be the case which is why we were a little worried about hackers. At the time I thought it was odd that the guy wouldn't answer any questions? Are you a GM...etc, but then I realised that they might only speak spanish, that's why they couldn't respond. I know a very small amount of spanish, so I might have been able to reply.

he has a blue name, it might be larva's son? he has done this before too

It was a blue name called link (lower-case I think), that's all we can remember, I really don't know who it could have been. Whoever it was, it wasn't a major deal. It kind of spoilt our game for the day as my friend wanted to quit then, so I only played for a little while later, but no biggie.

If something like this were to happen, again, what should I do? Assume everything is safe and just keep playing? I can possibly talk to the GM in a small amount of Spanish if need be -- really basic stuff. Are there any other languages that the GM's use?

I had the same thing happen; his guild card was 42000003.

Who the heck is this guy? Should we let him play with us? He wouldn't answer any questions, and when I didn't pipe him, called us losers and left the game. I was in a locked room with my brother. o_o

It's larvas son don't worry. the worst thing you have to worry about is his odd habit of dropping random items in a room and leaving. One he joined right before falz on a TTF so we asked him to play... than poof! An hour later he joined another room we made said "No!" and left again. He is fun to play with if you can get him to play xD

• Like 1