Can't believe I'm the first to bring this up.

So, either I am just blind and didn't see it, or it really has never been mentioned before.

Why are we able to look like Heathcliff, Momoka, Sonic etc...

...but not like another class?

I hope I'm not embarrassing myself for this question...

As I have to admit I have no idea about anything. It was just an idea that keeps crossing my mind lately.

Fonewm are so ugly! But their boost on RA techs is great. Still, not enough to convince me to make one. Of course, making myself

look like Sonic sounds like an option. I'm just wondering. If we can look like NPCs, can't we look like another class?

Don't tell me that would be confusing...

I run with lots of Sonics, Tails, Momokas and I don't know their class. Having a Fonewm with the looks of a Racast is no more confusing than that.

Technically it's possible, right? But then again, would you still be able to customize your character? :wacko:

• Like 2

or u can just download skins from the pso univers site. don't know if im allowed to link other websites in forum but it will come up if you google pso skins. they have a few good fonewn skins or just take poptarts' advice with the fro. don't forget to throw in the earring too.

Arent the skins client side only? Every other player will still see the silly FOnewman skin.

The important thing is that OP won't be seeing an ugly fonewn when they are playing with it. Who cares about how other people think your pso character looks? Also, everyone doesn't think fonewns look silly.

This would be awesome! Playing a RAcast casting spells. So funny!

I would love to have this also, but I just don't see it happening on this server. It would be too much of an off-path from the true feeling of PSO. Although on PSO2 this isn't the case since every race can play as any class.

I think your best bet is for someone to make skin replacements (which only the players who uses can see).

As another user mentioned, here's a massive collection of mods. As far as I see, there is only 1 that changes the appearance of FOnewms significantly (as in no big butts!):

http://pso.univers-ps.com/bb/skin/listeSkinUS.php5

Edited by Nessly