Unbreakable

Cal_Unbreakable

TEAM UNBREAKABLE

RULES:

Use of proper etiquitte & netiquitte.

Use of proper ethics.

Always help your teamates out when you can. (Greed is endless hunger)

No disparaging.

NO STEALING.

DO NOT CALL TEAMS NOR PLAYERS NOOBS OR USE PROFANITY TO OTHERS. (

Treat someone how you want to be treated, with respect.

ONE WARNING IF VIOLATION OF ANY RULES, DISCHARGED IF A SECOND HAPPENING OCCURS.

Communications: Mumble Server

Hx & Tx

This team was founded in September 2013 by me, if you would like to join, post it or PM me. I, as the team manager expect the utmost respect and will return it to you. If for some reason you ever want to leave the team then i expect you to give the items that any of the team members have given you, back to us. We will always help each other out when ever we can. If all of this sounds good and you can abide by these simple rules, then join. There will be a trial period before you can join so i can get a better knowing of you. I will always back my team up whenever their on. Just have fun and enjoy the server and everything that the GM's do to support the it. Thanks for considering and reading. There are added bonuses for being on the team if you're accepted. If any recruited members need anything or have suggestions, just let me know when you see me, or just send a PM.

-Mike

Edited by Michael Mann
  • Like 15

I need a team. Bored of playing solo. I've only been on the server for about 2 months. Could team leader please let me know how to join and if there are any specific requirements to join?

Thank you for inviting me to the team. I apologize for my bad typing and bad playing overall last night. I was drunk lol. Didn't get on last night until after I had finished drinks with some friends.

You mentioned that most of the team has work/school during the day. What time zone are you guys in? Im from Alberta so I'm mountain time.