Question to Server

Topgun

If moving from one server onto here then it is possible but still safer to re-install.

If moving from here to another server it MIGHT be possible but safer just to do a full re-install.

All in all they both might be possible but a full re install is safer.

It might not be compatible with others as we modified some stuff in the data and exe with the new items etc.

Some servers also have item specific to their server along with quests.

Well back on the gamecube every server would have been hosted by Sega. I would assume that the servers would have been almost identical to each other and the purpose of having multiple servers would be to simply spread out their traffic and bandwidth usage.

Since each private server that is still running online is hosted independently there is no way to access another server because they aren't even hosted by the same people. Not to mention all the differences between the servers and data not matching up.

I am no expert though. I've only played the gamecube version offline years ago and Ultima is the only server I have played on and the only other server I've even heard of is scht...

Feel free to correct me, but I think that covers all parts of the original question.