Ultima Triforce Event

Español;

Buenas Ultima...

Hago este tema porque quiero saber de los nuevos items y sus drop..

Quiero saber con los GM si es verdad que si das informacion te banean antes de seguir con el tema...

Yo quiero la nueva espada "Maser Sword" Creo que asi se llama.. Nadie la tiene.. Algunos dicen que se la dropearon y la vendieron.. Cosa que no creo ya que nadie sabe de su DROP..

English;

Sup Ultima..

I make this topic because I want to know about the new items and his drops..

I want to know with the "GMs" if is true that If you give any information about the drop or the mob that drop it, you will get ban..

I want the new sword "Maser Sword" I think that its his name.. No one have this sword.. Some guys said that they have it and sell it.. But I think that its not true because no one knows about his drop

I dont know portuguese so can't translate xD

Yo solo se de estos items.. Just know about this items

Cent/Pow: 75+ATP

Hylian Shield: Idk xD

Maser Sword: No one know about his drop; just that I see the picture that put Larva..

Si saben de otro item porfa diganme.. Please tell me if you know about another item

yo solo se que te eh piñado xD, bro, esa espada nadie la tiene, bueno eso creo yo, a mi no me llama mucho la atencion, pero pues segun informes de amigos no ah aparecido ni una . _. si no todo ya se hubiese replicado como plaga!! con todos los items que paso lo mismo

Only confirmed drops until now are what were mentioned, no one found anything else, but then again most people are only hunting the mertilas. No one is really doing bosses, but the master sword MIGHT be a boss drop.

I was giving some hints about it being from the E4 boss on ultimate. He told me that he was not going to reveal what ID drops it though... I don't know if he was just trolling or what, but it's something to g go on..

Edited by Vyzu

I been seriously doing just the bosses for the sword. I've done about 20 runs on ep4,rt, and found nothing but a v502 from ep4 boss. So when everyone stop hunting that shield and really hunt for the sword we'll see some results.

yo solo se que te eh piñado xD, bro, esa espada nadie la tiene, bueno eso creo yo, a mi no me llama mucho la atencion, pero pues segun informes de amigos no ah aparecido ni una . _. si no todo ya se hubiese replicado como plaga!! con todos los items que paso lo mismo

¬¬

No you're not gonna get banned for sharing the drop locations, we encourage it even ( if you really know it ).

Ty to the info many ppl was saying that we gonna get ban

jajajaja banear por decir donde salen no. si yo supiera donde sale ya sabría mas de medio server

pdt: se de quien fue el rumor que saco la espada y que la tradeo y que no se que deje de decir cosas que no son el sabe muy bien quien es

Indirecta bien directa.. plop! xD