Demoted Members ^^

kajex

At the request of several team members, I am making leadership on the team more exclusive. I still am welcoming anyone who wants to be on the team, but you must play with me and prove your awesomeness to be a leader (especially in the upcoming event hunts).

I will come up with a more definitive list of qualifications to be a team leader. For now, here are the qualities of those who remain leaders on the team:

1. I have played with these members
  2. They are active players on the team
  3. They have helped me hunt items
  4. I trust them to transfer items between my characters
  5. I have seen them help other members on the team

The only person who doesn't fit all 5 of these rules is NaRuTo, as he never plays anymore. I left him as leader because when that account is signed on, it's always me anymore. I guess that makes me 7 leaders on the team lol.

If you feel you meet these qualifications and I have demoted you, reply below.

I do all those things most of the time:P hopefully im still leader

Oh crap. I didn't realize you were on the team and might have demoted you. If so, nag me in game. 82 names to deal with LOL

I might come back :(

Bullsh*t. xD You're never coming back. Just admit it. :onion112: Either way, you're still a leader.

So, if I join I will be leader? xD

Yep. Oh you. ¬¬

• Like 1

I honestly don't care about rankings. I'm one of the more active people, it's just bad luck I rarely get to play with anyone I know. And whenever I talk on team chat, no one is responding.

Any idea what I can do about it? I actually like being in this team and I wanna make the best out of it... :onion-head71: