Hylian Shield Tech damage boost :O

I vote that we keep the damage boost, but take a % of HP relative to the damage boost to even it out (can't kill you, like zerker; it just leaves you with minimal HP). You see RA able to solo falz, some olga, and some hunters, yet a force can't even with top gear. I say level the playing field

• Like 2

It should do at least 1.5k damage each tech at its peak to make up for FO....the server is full of RAclass and HUclass... it should be a hard drop so it wont abuse and drop DEF and EVP like Limiter but allot of it so it would make up for the damage. (Pain12)

Edited by BryanMartinez
  • Like 1

Forces do need some love for sure. They probably don't need an orgy of destruction xD

I like that wording "orgy of destruction". I agree, but I think this idea is heading in the right direction, I've seen DF do close to 3k against a monster type that 100% added. So if a high lvl FO like luts can do almost 6k, just cut the boost in half, problem solved? Maybe then my FO will be able to keep up on ult instead of be forced into a support role.

• Like 2

What's with the -4 rep? Well done Elton this is a proper post.

those ppl who -rep me, are ppl that think i shouldn't post it, wanting keep it a secret.
pff... like it could be possible with everyone seeing you damage and a lot of gm's online and playing as well. Or worse, some1 could report for thinking it's a hack.
In my point of view, not telling something like this, is a fault, omission and exploit.
I preferer things legit and i think the current boost, the way it is, it's over power.
A sugestion is to make this boost like the 'Mother Garb+' boost (MG+ boosts grantz 30% sometimes ).
I would love this super boost with a trigger chance, like 30%
Edited by Elton Sadat
  • Like 3

I'd still go for 5% HP, I mean really high power SHOULD come with a high restrain.

this is not a multi-target weapon we're talking about here gentlement... it's techs.... as long as it's on the right radius

and in the zonde family (this means a 360 degree wall of destruction) it is only fair that all attacks should downright kill

an unaware Force.

similar to the dark flow... just because you have one does not mean you should disregard surroundings with the excuse of dealing

1-2k damage, newbie hunters would get OH-KO'ed at the slight mistake.

besides if we kept it under the 5% condition, combat FO's would have a more solid reason to use excal.

Excal, then at 5% HP, start tech zerking until either healed or dead.

Edited by R.A.V.S.O
  • Like 3

DUDE, this shield is totaly OP xD (more OP then DF and DM)

he make hunewearl, humar, ramarl, ramar totaly useless

and yea we can say a best team is now 3 FO + 1 cast

Unbalanced you say ? no, just a little

I always say, a good game is not a easy game, and i think ultima go in a wrong way this time. HOW a force level 200 can make 3000 damge when cast level 200 can make only 1500damage with shifta + zalure 30 ?? i dont understand .... he could do this kind of damage (rage mode lol) but in this case he should die at the slightest touch (and yet this item should be very rare and I think he would have even had an ad several months ago to celebrate the reach of such a powerful item LOL)

why not make a combo with 3 gears next time ? triforce lol . like sweatheart + safety heart + vivienne.(yea, required equip certain weapon) and with this idea you can make a good boost with negative boost (+20%ATP -50%def -10resistances or +50%rafoie -20% battle speed, minimal hp for example).

I want say, you can have good boost but if you want balanced game you must have a negative boost too or certain requirement (weapon, armor, shield, hp ....) No ?

Edited by Vazerty
  • Like 1

that and we would probably NERF it down to 1.5-2k damage (same as DF and DM outputs) except for the fact that they're techs.

afaik if it got nerfed and restricted to 5% HP it would make the FO just as viable as a Hunter or a Ranger without actually making it superior to

one another.... like I said.... this would be the FO's "new" dark weapon ability of sorts...

Hunters have DF, Rangers got DM, and now FO's would be able to tech zerk....

afaik the only one that gets it easier are the rangers because they don't need to be in the 5% HP risk zone, unlike the other 2 to pull high damage. it's all a matter of being able to dodge or not XD

Edited by R.A.V.S.O

It's too much of a pain in the ass to find write and change conditions for the special case conditions for items to allow things like %5 hp, i don't really have the time to do it and well few other people would be willing to even look.

The best thing to do would be just to tone down the silly high boost, 5k on max 10 targets is too high,