Sylph's Time Attack Records

Multimode No PB, I think this still gets in there unless I missed a time that wasn't added in yet, If there is one I guess it would work in 2 player no pb as well

Respective Tomorrow - RRR Hucaseal, Platin' Ramarl  19:24

RT_duo_time.jpg

I updated the thread with all the latest times ( sorry if it took a while but i wasn't active lately... ). Nice job everyone and congrat on those times :)

Hopefully I am catching you while you are still around Sylph but if I were to do solo runs at some max attacks using a force to cast SD on myself as I go along, I should enter that in as 2P right? Because although is one person it really couldn't be counted as solo. Or if I were to start a max attack using a force to cast 30 sd on myself then have them leave and start quest and use that until I can pb, is that something I should just mention in post or would that make my time invalid?

Yeah justin, you are not able to do that..  it's either you take a fo with you ( dual logging or others ) and even if you cast SD 30 then logg off the fo, it should be considered as 2p game since it's impossible to do that if you are truly soloing ( which is alone ), either you use sred blade or a twins before the quest for it to be considered 'solo TA". Hope i was clear :)

I just want to make sure I put them in the right spot. Majority of times are wide open so I figure if I finish that's a time, hopefully it can get people trying to beat them on the max attacks no one ever does

Edit: May as well add this in here, those d-photon core hunts hahahaha

Respective Tomorrow 18:02 remaining

Multimode(PB) RRR Hucaseal, Irish Ramar, Fenris Ramarl, Night$ Ramarl

pso1479672246.jpg

Respective Tomorrow 19:20 remaining

Multimode (no PB) RRR Hucaseal, Irish Ramar, Fenris Ramarl, HoWi Racast

pso1479674119.jpg

Edited by TripleR
  • Like 1

2p multimode no PB

Ryukin7 Racast Madi Fonewearl

Point of Disaster 21:31 remaining (8min 29s)

New to this so idk if I have to post the video, i'd have to use a video editor to cut out the 8 minutes out of this 5 hour video lol idk how to do it, but I will if required

Untitled2.png

Edited by ryukin
  • Like 1

Multimode Team PB - Towards the Future 12'02

sniper(191 ramarl), Zer0 (200 racast), Frost (200 ramar), FAB newm (166 fonewm)

25iytja.jpg

2dkiyj4.jpg

Me, Frost, Jonas, and Griff were just doing random runs and happened to get this time. Could have gone a lot faster, Frost went afk from dragon - end of mines, and although we did all use 2way pb before falz, only I actually kept the buffs past the initial spinner phase.
I noticed there were no submisions yet for multimode team with pb so here goes, perhaps it will get other people interested in submitting times for that category.

Yeah, should be possible to improve that 4P time a lot considering I got a faster time soloing (no PB before the quest, used Twins right after Spinner phase) in the previous HH, but I certainly could get a better time if I had an A.Beast DM and 80 instead of 70 hit on my Charge Yas 9k ...

psobb2016-11-2323-51-spsi4.jpg

Still, 2P is probably still the best way to do it.

• Like 1

Not bad Shoutgu, considering how you had to kill more Spinners than with 2P.

Shame about all the randomness of mag procs and Dark Falz sometimes being an utter bitch by totally invalidating a good time up to that boss fight ...

19 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Multimode Team PB - Towards the Future 12'02

sniper(191 ramarl), Zer0 (200 racast), Frost (200 ramar), FAB newm (166 fonewm)

25iytja.jpg

2dkiyj4.jpg

Me, Frost, Jonas, and Griff were just doing random runs and happened to get this time. Could have gone a lot faster, Frost went afk from dragon - end of mines, and although we did all use 2way pb before falz, only I actually kept the buffs past the initial spinner phase.
I noticed there were no submisions yet for multimode team with pb so here goes, perhaps it will get other people interested in submitting times for that category.

Not a bad time, but I'm  sure you guys can do a hell of a lot better. I wouldn't waste time with PB if you guys have a force in the group. You can shave some seconds off your time that way. I'm actually considering doing some TA runs again. 

Solo Mode, PB - Respective Tomorrow

Mudcastv2(RAcast)

21:28 (count up timer)

e137857991f6a4af6dbfd4d7bdf00517.jpg

No one had 3rd place. Very beatable still, plan on improving.

Edited by mudkipzjm

Found a screenshot of a no-PB run of TTF from September (Master Sword hunt), got a pretty respectable time there considering:

1. we didn't abuse the Vol Opt "magtimer" glitch
  2. had no class with Dark Flow
  3. plus the RAmar being so low leveled - he hardly ever attacked to not cause dmc, just tagged the bosses for Exp.

That was Night (FOnewm), HoWi (RAmar) and me (RAcast) in the game.

psobb2016-09-1923-31-oqbuy.jpg

• Like 1