Sylph's Time Attack Records

Actually Wilson is right about ROCT, the time taken at the warp is alot better. The timer immediately dissapears right after you beat olga, and you can't check the time afterwards like in other quests (RT). So you would have to guess, when olga is going to die and take a screenshot before which is silly - since you don't really know - and it could also easily be faked.

Well, taking the screenshot right after olga is not impossible at all ( me and many people did it lot of time yet.. ) but you'll need a good timing and it's not always obvious to do it all the time... it would also be stupid to waste a pretty good time simply because nobody was able to take the screenshot in the good timing yeah :wacko:

For simplicity's sake, i will consider screenshot at olga's warp.

Actually Wilson is right about ROCT, the time taken at the warp is alot better. The timer immediately dissapears right after you beat olga, and you can't check the time afterwards like in other quests (RT). So you would have to guess, when olga is going to die and take a screenshot before which is silly - since you don't really know - and it could also easily be faked.

Sweet lol ty :)

Mop up 3 ep 4 - MULTIMODE 2P- NO PB 7:15 remaining
Ace (Fonewm), Franky (Hucast)

• Like 2

Good ;) i'll add it.

PS : i also edited the rules and removed the hylian + psycho bridge restriction because it doesn't make any sense to not allow it and accept sta/cb/dm/df ( which is as much broken or even worse... ).

Edited by Sylph777
  • Like 1

Not a serious run at all and can be improved by several minutes when we have the time to do so. Falz was kind also.

Multimode 2 Players- MA1C - NO PB - 12'33

Shoutgu (Hucast) Starlord (Hucast)

1622w50.jpg

Edited by Shoutgu
  • Like 1

RT - Team - Shoutgu (HUcast), Izaya (RAcast) - w. Twins - 16.44

pso1454711272.png

and also this was my best time from xmas event I think:

RT - Solo - Izaya (RAcast) - w. Twins - 19.42

pso1454340296.png

• Like 3

Multimode 2 Players- Towards the Future - NO PB - 9'36

Shoutgu (Hucast) Justice (Huney)

2h5qkq8.jpg

Nice time was aiming for sub 8 but falz 2 was just a pain. 

Edited by Shoutgu
  • Like 1

Multimode 2 Players- Towards the Future - NO PB - 9'36

Shoutgu (Hucast) Justice (Huney)

2h5qkq8.jpg

Nice time was aiming for sub 8 but falz 2 was just a pain. i should also record so we can use the time before the the cutscene.

Let me get my huney ready... #motivation

:o updated, nice time ;) gg guys

ps : hit me up from time to time if you want to do some TA ( if you have free spots ) and i'll be up to play when i have free time, just msg me on forum :)