Sylph's Time Attack Records

Pretty good times here guys, congratulation to you all ;)

It's nice to finally see some activities on this thread ( even if it happens when i kinda left :wacko: )

I added all your times, keep the good work :)

not too bad, i think soly and i have a 10'57 run on a different thread.

i think you and soly did TTF not MA1C.

Towards The Future :

- MK8 (Racast), Spooky (Ramarl) Time: 10"57

ZuDpol2.jpg

Edited by Shoutgu

ROCT

4 Player

Flawless - RAcaseal

Rites - RAcast

Under9000 - RAcast

Madara - FOnewearl

4-way PB sometime in there lol

36'33 remaining or 23'27 minutes used

2C6XDNY.jpg

RT, not as nice as Jives :(

3 Player

Under9000 - RAcast

MayT3 - HUnewearl

Kenji - FOmar

No PB

19'54

ziv8Tl2.jpg

• Like 1

Ok, since there is no FO Time Attack yet ...

Multimode Solo - New Mop Up Operation #3 - no PB - 03'09 ( remaining )

(2 players used for ID)

Jugram (Fonewm), Shiida (Unused Racaseal)

(Actually Shiida even made me lose time by seeking disks in bank as you can see lol)

I did this during Anniversary Event so Hylian and no Psycho Bridge.

Edited by r-78
  • Like 2

Ok, since there is no FO Time Attack yet ...

Multimode Solo - New Mop Up Operation #3 - no PB - 03'09 ( remaining )

(Or 2 players but one used only for ID)

(Actually Shiida even made me lose time by seeking disks in bank as you can see lol)

I did this during Anniversary Event so Hylian and no Psycho Bridge.

Challenge accepted. Never been more excited to go back to my fo. Wished I recorded my best pod run during anniversary event too :( recording is never fun since best times happen when you're not recording. Congrats though truly a work of art

• Like 1

MOP UP 1 EP1 MULTIMODE 2P- NO PB- 6:05 Remaining
Starlord (hucast), Franky (hucast)

• Like 2

wilson : there's some problems with your screens but maybe it can be helped.... first of all do you have a screenshot of your RT time by talking to the lady at the counter ? because you probably got a better time than this ( maybe sub 19 ), the real time is always the one you get when talking to natasha once you killed olga and after your warped back to laboratory...

As for Roct, i don't know how i can add this time because the timer quest only end when you kill olga.... once again do you have a screenshot of your time just after killing olga ? i don't mind adding it this way BUT it'll be messy for next team who'll want to try to TA in this quest...

r78 : try to always put the name of the player used next to your time, thank you :)

Other than that, i updated the thread again, congratulations everyone ;)

I see the thing for RT no biggie as that lady seems to shave time off that time is still better than the other two on the list, but is good to know for future :P

The ROCT time comes from this event http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/12597-roct-event-special-starfly-crazy-birthday-event-3/and those just happened to be their rules perhaps for roct just take time at lasers?

well i will add your RT time like that then ;) but for roct, what do you mean "at laser" ? at olga warp ? if so, it's not a good idea, the purpose of time attack is precisely taking the time when the counter stops xD

I guess i will just put it like that BUT if some teams intend to TA this quest, i will remove it to avoid dramas and i'll only consider the timer after killing olga.

• Like 1

Personally, I don't think you should add it since everyone is going to be posting the times after Olga is killed. Next time Wilson should be aware of what he's posting but maybe you should put what time each quest should be recorded sylph