Sylph's Time Attack Records

I expect to see your name a lot on this post, Sylph xD

Good job!

i expect to see your name eveverywhere OP chuk ;)

- Weapons with more than 70hit is not allowed ( in solo )

- Weapons with stacked percentages are not allowed.

- Only use regular and legit items ....GM's items like DM usable by hucast or spread needle with charge usable by any class is not allowed ( solo and team )

- Sonic team armor is not allowed ( in solo )

Summary of rules:

KajeX and Ghost GTFO :onion108:

Summary of rules:

KajeX and Ghost GTFO :onion108:

xD you can always use items 70hit or less but no suspicious/hacked weapons ;) also replace sta by wedding and you would be fine ^^ i'm sorry but i had to put those rules otherwise it's too unfair for others and it's a way to keep this more or less "legit" (70h is already too much but well .... xD )

xD you can always use items 70hit or less but no suspicious/hacked weapons ;) also replace sta by wedding and you would be fine ^^ i'm sorry but i had to put those rules otherwise it's too unfair for others and it's a way to keep this more or less "legit" (70h is already too much but well .... xD )

Haha I'm just messing with you. I don't have any "forbidden" items other than ridiculous hit items. My main weaps are mostly 50-70 hit.

I'll post 2 random times that i did an hour ago just to give an example and show how it work ( not gonna add that since i did it randomly and i could improve those easily with a bit of practice ) :

Multimode Solo - New mop up 3 - PB ( twins ) - 01'02 ( remaining )

Takumi ( Hucast )

62oq.png

Multimode Solo - New mop up 4 - PB ( twins ) - 00'23 ( remaining )

Takumi ( Hucast )

omop.png

Hahaha, I read this and immediately said, "Well, I literally can't use any of my gear."

Still is something fun to practice. I knew few team that can make a really great time even with this rules.

Still is something fun to practice. I knew few team that can make a really great time even with this rules.

obviously larva :P all those rules are actually very light and i even removed the limit of 70hit weapons ;) but to keep it fair a minimum, i had to put some logical rules ^^ items like cent battle/sonic team armor, DM on hucast etc ..... still modify the gameplay too much and give a really big advantages.

• 2 months later...