Sylph's Time Attack Records

Pshhhhh CAKE! 

that hunewearl time mud submitted not that bad. I’m still not submitting my 10:48 one until I beat that fake 10:17 or whatever that huney record was. I knows it’s duable, I just never got a good falz or was lvl 200 to use STA.

19 minutes ago, Starlord said:

Pshhhhh CAKE! 

that hunewearl time mud submitted not that bad. I’m still not submitting my 10:48 one until I beat that fake 10:17 or whatever that huney record was. I knows it’s duable, I just never got a good falz or was lvl 200 to use STA.

I removed this time a long time ago because it looked suspicious to me... you can go on and post your time starlord =)

24 minutes ago, Sylph777 said:

I removed this time a long time ago because it looked suspicious to me... you can go on and post your time starlord =)

No way Mr. French Man, I am going to beat that record. Once I beat it I’ll start TAing again but maybe in Cmode not regular mode. 

10 hours ago, Starlord said:

No way Mr. French Man, I am going to beat that record. Once I beat it I’ll start TAing again but maybe in Cmode not regular mode. 

Idc about nmode TA but i like cmode, so hit me up for that !

• 3 weeks later...
On 2013-09-25 at 4:10 PM, Sylph777 said:

Raid On Control Tower

- 40'20 ( remaining at olga warp ) - BinAflak, RRR, Suspect, Aisha.

not sure why that quote was here when I posted but I'm allow it

I am down to smash that CCC record if anyone is down

50 minutes ago, TripleR said:

I was honored to be apart of that Roct team :")

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/06/2018 at 2:19 AM, TripleR said:

I'm down for CCC

14 hours ago, rashan0121 said:

I'm down for CCC

On 6/1/2018 at 9:19 PM, TripleR said:

Tomorrow?

Hey there Time Attack fellas.

So I recently started to do solo TTF Time Attack runs on my FOnewearl, because I enjoy playing her and soloing stuff with her feels great! The first few ones were kinda bad, the worst being somewhere between 45-50 minutes (at level 182).

But now I've improved a bit and I'm starting to get times around the 25 minute mark, which I think is not bad considering my gear sucks compared to what you vets have (Vol Opt with a blank Banana Cannon is a chore :wacko:).

With my current gear, I believe I can reach low 20, maybe 21 if I get very very good Dark Falz 3 patterns and if I manage to lock Vol opt with gizonde at the very start of the fight.

And with improved gear (C/battle, BC with stats, high ATP weapon for Vol Opt gizonding => yes that's a verb), I think I could get below 20" quite easily.

Anyway, here's a screenshot of my PB so far:

TATTF.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Viande said:

Hey there Time Attack fellas.

So I recently started to do solo TTF Time Attack runs on my FOnewearl, because I enjoy playing her and soloing stuff with her feels great! The first few ones were kinda bad, the worst being somewhere between 45-50 minutes (at level 182).

But now I've improved a bit and I'm starting to get times around the 25 minute mark, which I think is not bad considering my gear sucks compared to what you vets have (Vol Opt with a blank Banana Cannon is a chore :wacko:).

With my current gear, I believe I can reach low 20, maybe 21 if I get very very good Dark Falz 3 patterns and if I manage to lock Vol opt with gizonde at the very start of the fight.

And with improved gear (C/battle, BC with stats, high ATP weapon for Vol Opt gizonding => yes that's a verb), I think I could get below 20" quite easily.

Anyway, here's a screenshot of my PB so far:

TATTF.png

As your gear gets better I don't see why you shouldn't be able to hit 13 mins or less

2 hours ago, HUNTER_ said:

As your gear gets better I don't see why you shouldn't be able to hit 13 mins or less

13-15 mins is more realistic. Depending on the falz. I used to TA in my days @Viande if you wanna link up PM. I’m always down to do TA with people who are willing to learn. You never know you might be the next record breaker.

• Like 1