Sylph's Time Attack Records

Great time :)  i should update this topic soon xD i'll wait a bit more because i will add a 3P section maybe...

24 minutes ago, Starlord said:

Nice time. I still haven't tried running a PB RT as of yet. I get horrible lag spikes in seaside only so I'll withdraw until its fixed on my end. I don't know if I've said this but welcome back by the way. Ephinea must miss you.

Thanks haha. it was actually a no pb run up until olga 2nd form then one of us accidentally pb'd. And they might but im just here for some pgf runs then back to nostalrius / ephinea. Not that this server isnt great. And ty sylph :) 

Multimode Solo - Respective Tomorrow - PB (twin) - 19:36 (same as Under)

Domeki (Ramar)

sC8M3Pv.jpg

(Too bad that was the only solo run in a year I activated the seabed foie towers u_u)

EDIT : got a better time

Multimode Solo - Respective Tomorrow - PB (twin) - 19:21

MV9WN3w.jpg

Edited by R-78
  • Like 2

I would like to request 8-3 to the TA records. It's ran often by people hunting PGF, and challenging enough that it's not over in 10 minutes. The time could be started when you first load into seabeds, and the time can stop the moment olgas death animation begins. Since this isn't a time quest we would have to upload videos (also since it's solo where the rule is to upload the video). It's easy enough to determine the time using the videos, and we're at a point where perfecting it cuts minutes, not seconds.

Ok, updated with all the latest times ( that took a while lol, tell me if i've made some mistakes... ).

I added 8-3 as well for ryukin's request ;) ( time has to be proven by a recorded run as proof ).

I also added the 2 new amazing R-78 quests as well ( harmony of despair I and II ).

All those R-78 quests are among the only few worth TA'ing imo.. so i encourage people practicing and playing them more and that was nice of you to put a timer in them my queen ;) 

Thank you everyone for your participation and congratulations to everyone for the good times :) it has been nice to see so much activities in this topic lately, keep going ^^

• Like 1

6a0a6f73f7e81ce987230d6a238a8584.png

Multimode Solo - Respective Tomorrow - PB (twin) - 20:42

BinAflak(RAmar)

Since they have their own category now, I thought I'd submit my RAmar time, haha. Not bad for having just an ab/dark DM and no set.

• Like 1

Well Sylph, I talked about this in the Shoutbox. Today I installed OBS, got me a timer to go with it (called Snaz which has a "Chrono Up" function that counts time up) and pressed start timer + record video as I started in Seabed in Gov. Quest 8-3.

But as I also told you the timer mismatched actual time, which worsened as time went on, slightly less than 1 second per minute. As Olga died, there already was a 13 seconds mismatch. I experienced slight response delays when playing, maybe the recording caused a few frame drops which caused all this ... I'll ask ryukin later what timer he used, hopefully I can fix this for later videos.

Edit: Video added (in the spoiler)

Spoiler

So if we take the moment Olga dies as the end time, this run took me 16:48, PB (Twins) used at the start of boss, on the platform before Olga 1 comes down. A few small mistakes happened though, I guess sub 16:40 is easily possible with more luck. Also, no Katana trick used.

By the way, in the video, I stopped the OBS timer after the Olga "congratulations" screen because at first I thought that's the moment where it should be done, but after I checked ryukin's video again I followed his example.

Edited by El Socko
  • Like 3

xmas event is almost over. Time for some new records. :cr-dunno:

Multimode Solo - Izaya (RAcast) - RT - no PB - 18:33

pso1484155426.jpg

Proof:

Spoiler

pso1484155378.jpg

Multimode Solo - Izaya (RAcast) - RT -  with PB (at Olga) - 19:19

pso1482421213.jpg

EDIT: better time already:

Multimode Solo - Izaya (RAcast) - RT -  with PB (at Olga) - 18:47

pso1484159839.jpg

Multimode Duo - Izaya (RAmarl), under9000 (RAcast) - PoD - no PB - 23:54

pso1477149354.jpg

Edited by Izaya
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Izaya said:

Woa, interesting how using PB makes the run slower hahaha. Twins casting animation is like 12~15 seconds right, I really don't get it :P

Anyways, congratulations on the time.

Edited by yanvbraz
  • Like 1

Yeah, Twins is not always the best option. For example, last year when I ran 8-3 I was on a "2x Twins" strategy and built to 100 near the end of Upper Seabed (even walked into Recobombs on purpose), then again for Olga Flow ... took me almost 20 mins just to get to the boss! Now, I only build once for Olga, you can use Hell on many enemies anyway which is much faster, especially if like me you don't have an A.Beast DM. Of course having some improved weapons over last year helped ... but mostly it's all about the tactics and positioning ...

Edited by El Socko
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Izaya said:

pso1484155426.jpg

Proof:

Reveal hidden contents

pso1484155378.jpg

pso1482421213.jpg

EDIT: better time already:

Multimode Solo - Izaya (RAcast) - RT -  with PB (at Olga) - 18:47

pso1484159839.jpg

Multimode Duo - Izaya (RAmarl), under9000 (RAcast) - PoD - no PB - 23:54

pso1477149354.jpg

Master among men. Interesting, keeps me from slacking on my progress. Down to 20ish min with ramarl no PB time. Once I get to 19 hopefully with hell shot I'll submit mine.

edited for sensitive words used *thou shall not use my name in vain*

Edited by Starlord
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Starlord said:

God among men. Interesting, keeps me from slacking on my progress. Down to 20ish min with ramarl no PB time. Once I get to 19 hopefully with hell shot I'll submit mine

can you remove the "God among men" plz? i don't want anything like this in my topic, thank you bro

Edited by Sylph777

2 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

Woa, interesting how using PB makes the run slower hahaha. Twins casting animation is like 12~15 seconds right, I really don't get it :P

Anyways, congratulations on the time.

Almost all of my runs were without PB so... more tries, better times obviously. But yeah now that Macho blades are around I feel like it doesn't really matter, Olga dies nearly as fast + no annoying twins animation. With a perfect run & PB maybe I could do few seconds better though.

Multimode Solo (PB) - Lost Chaos Calibur - 53:08

BinAflak - RAmar

fe5dd87d991de8ca6e5fccca21f497fc.png

eb931bbf6820257217dceefe2005de3c.png

Definitely improvable with RAcast, but not a bad time for not knowing the spawns too well.  I'll try again with RAcast once my sanity recovers :"L

• Like 1