Sylph's Time Attack Records

40 minutes ago, El Socko said:

we didn't abuse the Vol Opt "magtimer" glitch

By the way, it does no longer work. Gonna be pretty hard to beat the 9'30 record without it I think.

As for me, got this..

But was dual logging so goes to Multimode 2 Players (no PB) I guess ><

V8K8571.jpg

Point of Disaster - 21'12 (remaining) - Domeki (Ramar) Elsa (Fomarl)

Edited by R-78
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, R-78 said:

V8K8571.jpg

Point of Disaster - 21'12 (remaining) - Domeki (Ramar) Elsa (Fomarl)

Ive gotten something close to that (like 21 mins) dualing my FOmar and RAmarl, but didn't think it was good so i never got proof.  

Almost feels like we need a seperate category for One player dual-logging.

I've gotten this time recently dual logging with FOnewm:

psobb2016-11-2019-53-z4usn.jpg

The FO was not in the room anymore because I /lobby him after the 2nd SD30 at the start of Desert which will last long enough to finish the boss. Previously, I used to pipe him in twice - once in Crater Interior after the initial SD ran out and once before the boss teleporter to refresh it. Until I noticed this is not optimal.

This still could be improved a lot if my only DM wasn't Machine/Dark, which is not exactly the best attribute combination for Episode 4. Otherwise, it's also down to luck getting fast Hell activations on Lizards and as few rare enemies as possible since they tend to slow you down.

And another one (didn't want to post this at the same time as the POD one) for TTF.

Multimode Solo, PB (Twins) at Falz - 11"47

psobb2016-11-2503-40-e8ul9.jpg

Got pretty luck there with Falz and all the other bosses. However I don't see much room for improvement unless I get a DM with A.Beast for Dal Ra Lie. With no A.Beast on it, I simply can't kill him before he goes off the raft, even though on a different run, I once managed to do so (with Level 3 SD from recently obtained Macho Blades), guess there were just enough critical hits, but so far this only worked out once. I'll report back if boss pattern troll/mag activation/RNG fortune shines on me again.

7 hours ago, HHawk4 said:

Ive gotten something close to that (like 21 mins) dualing my FOmar and RAmarl, but didn't think it was good so i never got proof.  

... I'm posting to fill the blank because there are too many sections with no records.

Also I didn't use any pipe, my Fo followed me until the Detonators room, rabarta trolled an Astark (making him invincible) and got unlucky with trolling Pazuzu (even though rare name was off)

2 minutes ago, R-78 said:

... I'm posting to fill the blank because there are too many sections with no records.

Also I didn't use any pipe, my Fo followed me until the Detonators room, rabarta trolled an Astark (making him invincible) and got unlucky with trolling Pazuzu (even though rare name was off)

noice, i just dualed FOmar for the id, and Tira for damage. Hawk wasnt used at all, kek.

I should try to get even just a little better at this game 

1 minute ago, HHawk4 said:

noice, i just dualed FOmar for the id, and Tira for damage. Hawk wasnt used at all, kek.

Well Ramarl doesn't really need a support.

Best dual composition is probably Fo with Racast for insane damage. (Or Hucast if the Hucast is named Takumi)

Heh, improved by 1 second even though I was not invinc at start of last phase :D

psobb2016-11-3019-30-x2uur.jpg

Edit: Holy crap, just made another run and we did have awesome luck (also with mag activation).

TTF 2P no PB, 9"40 - Night (Mystiic, FOmarl) & El Socko (Pollux, RAcast)

Falz didn't even go up at all. Remember, Vol Opt magfeed glitch is not possible anymore ... so not sure about those older records where it may have been abused.

psobb2016-11-3019-47-ibrgd.jpg

Edited by El Socko
  • Like 3

Well done good time. and you shouldn't get carried away that mag timer glitch is only used once in the whole run. I believe that time is also after about 2 or 3 goes so there will be room for improvement.

Yeah no worries, was just pointing it out as the glitch certainly saved a bunch of seconds so without it your time would probably have been similar to 9"40. Plus we are "only" using RAcast, I'm sure DF HU would get better times if everything falls into place.