Ultima Triforce Event

Larva

People will complain until we make DM for forces, then people will complain that we made DM for forces. :onion-head87:

Meh, I don't give a rappy's wing about "Forces being useless" Imo that's the way they should stay, imagine a Force stronger than a Hunter o.o Forces were made for support mainly, and sure you can use them as a meele force too, but in no way, they should be as strong as a Hunter or Ranger. :)

Edited by kajex

So, friendly suggestions = "whining" / "complaining." Notes taken. Still, none of the suggestions made from post 106 onward are anywhere near the power of rangers and rangers.

Besides, we're talking about improvements to the Dark Bridge, which is highly elusive and is yet an almost useless weapon compared to it's hunter and ranger counterparts.

Anyway, none of this discussion is related to the Triforce Event, so I think this will be my last off-topic post here.

Edited by Nessly
  • Like 1

So, friendly suggestions = "whining" / "complaining." Notes taken. Still, none of the suggestions made from post 106 onward are anywhere near the power of rangers and rangers.

Besides, we're talking about improvements to the Dark Bridge, which is highly elusive and is yet an almost useless weapon compared to it's hunter and ranger counterparts.

Anyway, none of this discussion is related to the Triforce Event, so I think this will be my last off-topic post here.

Yeah... Joking aside, I prefer P wand to dark bridge. No confusion/paralysis/freeze/etc, same TP saving benefits, more useful tech boosts. And if you know how to do shambertin without grants, it's far faster at killing shambertin (as he won't run back into cave if you only use GI/RA techs). So in order to be more useful, it really does need a boost and to remove the status effects. Otherwise its only purpose is "look at me. I'm rich. I can afford to use a PGF on this crap... Hold that thought. I'm confused. Now I'm paralyized, wow but I look cool while sucking."

• Like 7

Considering the ranger and hunter counterparts are:

• INCREDIBLY powerful. You only need 1 of those weapons and you can beat the entire game with ease.
  • versatile
  • superior to just about everything else

And the fact that dark bridge is no where nearly as useful [ 50% TP reduction is good, but 10% boost of grants is matched by the very common Caducues ], how about this:

150% boost to simple spells Foie, Barta, Zonde

45% boost to Gi spells Gifoie, Gibarta, Gizonde (10% stronger than Magical Piece)

35% boost to Ra spells Rafoie, Rabarta, Razonde (still 10% weaker than Psycho Wand and 10% stronger than Prophets of Motav)

20% Boost to Grants (still 10% weaker than Mercurius)

Special: random Lv 40 or higher Jellen/zalure due to the unstable nature of Olga's DNA :D

Side Effect: random side effects remain same

Keep the 50% reduction in TP which does not penalize the user's HP each casting of spell

The emphasis of this weapon will be to take down single enemies and make bosses easier to take down solo, as the other dark weapons do for the other classes, but it's also capable of inflicting decent damage to crowds as well. I strongly suggest the simple spell boost, because they're pretty much useless. A high hit mechgun will be superior to the simple spells in just about all scenarios in the current state.

These boosts will only make the GI boost and SI boost weapons inferior.

i agree with you o.o

two new drops has been added to Master Sword, if you are interested look in the topic where are the drop details for the weapon and you will see the changes. This has been done because the event is about to END and the weapon wont be available again until next year XDD :onion86:

happy hunting

• Like 1

two new drops has been added to Master Sword, if you are interested look in the topic where are the drop details for the weapon and you will see the changes. This has been done because the event is about to END and the weapon wont be available again until next year XDD :onion86:

happy hunting

Master Sword

Dark Falz : BLUEFULL

Olga Flow: YELLOW , SKYLY , PURPLE

Shambetin: WHITILL

Olga now drops MS for Skylyl and Purple

Olga ahora tira la MS para Skylyl y Purple.

Edited by Poptartsftw
  • Like 2

happy hunting

some drop rates would be nice ^_^

• 2 weeks later...