Ultima Triforce Event

Larva

I so knew this was going to come up when we gave this shield awesome stats. What "reasonable" improvements do you guys suggest? Don't say divine punishment, 500% boosts, etc. There's no anything crazy is going to happen to it.

Considering the ranger and hunter counterparts are:

• INCREDIBLY powerful. You only need 1 of those weapons and you can beat the entire game with ease.
  • versatile
  • superior to just about everything else

And the fact that dark bridge is no where nearly as useful [ 50% TP reduction is good, but 10% boost of grants is matched by the very common Caducues ], how about this:

150% boost to simple spells Foie, Barta, Zonde

45% boost to Gi spells Gifoie, Gibarta, Gizonde (10% stronger than Magical Piece)

35% boost to Ra spells Rafoie, Rabarta, Razonde (still 10% weaker than Psycho Wand and 10% stronger than Prophets of Motav)

20% Boost to Grants (still 10% weaker than Mercurius)

Special: random Lv 40 or higher Jellen/zalure due to the unstable nature of Olga's DNA :D

Side Effect: random side effects remain same

Keep the 50% reduction in TP which does not penalize the user's HP each casting of spell

The emphasis of this weapon will be to take down single enemies and make bosses easier to take down solo, as the other dark weapons do for the other classes, but it's also capable of inflicting decent damage to crowds as well. I strongly suggest the simple spell boost, because they're pretty much useless. A high hit mechgun will be superior to the simple spells in just about all scenarios in the current state.

These boosts will only make the GI boost and SI boost weapons inferior.

Edited by Nessly
  • Like 2

I so knew this was going to come up when we gave this shield awesome stats. What "reasonable" improvements do you guys suggest? Don't say divine punishment, 500% boosts, etc. There's no anything crazy is going to happen to it.

40% boost with energey blast and lv 7 anti

Schack serv DB bridge is better than our.

Edited by gmstone

sorry for late reply. did you still want to trade hp for wizard?

Yes, i do.

40% boost with energey blast and lv 7 anti

Schack serv DB bridge is better than our.

It can only boost 3 techniques. Currently we have grants, zalure, megid. Special is currently zerk. Are you suggesting special be anti 7? (Zerk does suck horribly.)

I should clarify that me asking the community for feedback does not mean dark bridge will change. But it would help to know what people like and do not like in the event we ever consider changing it.

Edited by kajex
  • Like 1

Considering the ranger and hunter counterparts are:

• INCREDIBLY powerful. You only need 1 of those weapons and you can beat the entire game with ease.
  • versatile
  • superior to just about everything else

And the fact that dark bridge is no where nearly as useful [ 50% TP reduction is good, but 10% boost of grants is matched by the very common Caducues ], how about this:

150% boost to simple spells Foie, Barta, Zonde

45% boost to Gi spells Gifoie, Gibarta, Gizonde (10% stronger than Magical Piece)

35% boost to Ra spells Rafoie, Rabarta, Razonde (still 10% weaker than Psycho Wand and 10% stronger than Prophets of Motav)

20% Boost to Grants (still 10% weaker than Mercurius)

Special: random Lv 40 or higher Jellen/zalure due to the unstable nature of Olga's DNA :D

Side Effect: random side effects remain same

Keep the 50% reduction in TP which does not penalize the user's HP each casting of spell

The emphasis of this weapon will be to take down single enemies and make bosses easier to take down solo, as the other dark weapons do for the other classes, but it's also capable of inflicting decent damage to crowds as well. I strongly suggest the simple spell boost, because they're pretty much useless. A high hit mechgun will be superior to the simple spells in just about all scenarios in the current state.

These boosts will only make the GI boost and SI boost weapons inferior.

The code of the game cannot do this. It only has room in the code to boost THREE techs.

• Like 1

What I think we can do is stuff like:

• Make zalure range longer (like glide)
  • Make grants boost greater (like hylian)
  • Change weapon animation to be like a sword so hit hits multiple targets when zerking
  • Remove random confusion/freeze/paralysis, etc
  • Change numbers of defense/evasion/etc boosts

What we cannot do:

• Completely change the weapon
  • Add more than 3 techniques to boost
  • Add things that do not exist natively in the game
  • Crazy boosts like 500% gifoie (like broken hylian)
  • Divine punishment
  • Like 1

What I think we can do is stuff like:

• Make zalure range longer (like glide)
  • Make grants boost greater (like hylian)
  • Change weapon animation to be like a sword so hit hits multiple targets when zerking
  • Remove random confusion/freeze/paralysis, etc
  • Change numbers of defense/evasion/etc boosts

What we cannot do:

• Completely change the weapon
  • Add more than 3 techniques to boost
  • Add things that do not exist natively in the game
  • Crazy boosts like 500% gifoie (like broken hylian)
  • Divine punishment

150% boost to Foie, Barta, Zonde

50% tp reduction

random side effects removed

800 ATP

twin saber weapon type animation

spirit special

Edited by Nessly

kajex I know you have the answer. make it better. lets make it good so its worth making a dark brige. :onion97:

If it were up to me, this is what I would suggest:

• Longer zalure range so that it's as good as glide for debuffing range
  • 100% grants boost (200% with hylian and DB) This would not be overpowered since grants is slow and only hits one target.
  • Remove random confusion/freeze/paralysis, etc. I don't think we can totally remove hp drainage, as that might be hard coded into the game.
  • Either change special to something useful like penetrating megid 30 or change animation to be partisan so the zerk can hit multiple targets. Frankly, however, I think charge would be much better than zerk considering horrific force HP. No one would be upset as I have never seen a force zerking with dark bridge.
  • If possible (but I don't think it is), reduce tp by 75% instead of 50% so that it's more efficient than psycho wand.

I would not change from the three techs that the weapon currently has, as people who have wasted a PGF creating dark bridge would not be happy to find out that they no longer have megid penetration or grants boosts because we randomly decided to screw with people and change the boosts to something totally new.

Bottom line, however, it's not up to me. ;)

• Like 1