PRO

Whoopin

That hat is still fabulous, Squish!

Yes, YES I know, it is FABULOUS, Chuk!

Fear the pimp FOmar hat!

Edited by squish
  • Like 3

Thanks for the invite guys. So far I'm impressed with the team. Even though their isn't many people who have done challenge mode on the team. Everyone is still pretty decent. Team chat is solid as well. There is a lot of communication and I like that. Keep up the great work everyone.

• Like 4

Hey everyone :)

Saturday, on the 26th of October, we will be hosting a Team PRO meeting on Ventrillo at 8 pm EST.

We could be talking about a lot of things or nothing at all :onion-head70: but mostly, it's to welcome the new players and for everyone to know the PRO team's goals and what we wish to do for the future!

See you there.

GO PRO.

:onion-head76:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

ill have to arrange some squishy squish playing when im back online again.

sounds like fun.

That can be arranged, let's do the damn thing!

• Like 1

Since Squish keeps pushing me to speak my mind...

Alright so, in case it hasn't been obvious at this point, I just wanna say I'm really glad to be part of this team, and I hope everyone else is, too!

I didn't think I would ever even enjoy being on a team. But PRO has everything the other teams I've seen were missing. In fact, our teamwork based on communication through Ventrilo is only one out of many reasons why PRO lives up to its name. Everyone who hasn't joined yet, should consider doing so!

Even a natural loner like me has finally found a nice community on Ultima.

Special thanks to: Whoopin, Saith, Natural, No-Skillz, Kirika - only to name those that are the most present (sorry if I missed someone). You are PRO.

And of course, Squish, for I wouldn't be here without you. You are amazing!

We. Are. PRO.

Let's keep it up guys!

This is more you could've asked for, eh Squish? xD

• Like 3