Hello everyone final Visit

Red Devil

I Love this community
I enjoy the good times and bad times with everyone
I somewhat didn't know any better when I started to play and I feel so ....you name the word...idiotic self inconsiderate

BUT um I just wish to visit one last time and I see that not even a friend of mine in the game has login recently on the forum at all ...I guess everyone that I knew in the game as in friends from start is not ever coming back I FEEL SAD but what so ever more importantly that I see new moderators and Chuk [ Ultima Dev ] congradulations I am happy that this community is still alive and will always be alive as long as Larva is here forever and continuing develop this community to be better & much funner than what it use to be.

and I don't think that I have earn anybody respect....but I earn most peoples friendship by giving away extra item for in a trade.
But what matters that I came to say 1 final message to all I am sorry and I love this community much as I love my friends here^^Sorry

Shade but you really did took my girl O_oiio_O She had a wedding dress for me!!! T _ T...but its cool we still friends

I am assuming life gets busy for all others and so is mine now college is my next life somewhat..OH WELL Take care

[ LARVA ] Administrator

A song that makes me enjoy Pso

Edited by Red Devil
  • Like 1

You've been around for so long, be sure to come back when things are going better.

People come and go... but in the end, they all miss ultima.

• Like 2

Red, you did earn the friendship of people and the respect of others,. You will alway welcome to this community, always a loyal player you was, and you did earn my respect. we will miss ya.

have a great life man, i really wich you the best. And about us , the server will remain alive as long we have at least 1 user online.

Thanks for been part Ultima.

• Like 2