I can't unlock cave quests for main story

ProSnipor

I completed every quest possible for forest, then I defeated the dragon. However, there are no cave quests in the guild. Only just all my completed forest quests. Please help me! Thanks in advance

Try completing the government quests (the forest ones) in team mode as well. Caves quests will probably unlock after that. ^^

Edited by Rika

Government quests can be found in the Principal's office. (That transporteer you always walk by to get to the bank). THe girl with mittens gives them out in Online mode (as opposed to single/one player mode)

• 4 months later...

Create Party, don't change any setting unless you want to make it private (though when you start a quest none can join). Go to the Principal room, talk to the girl on the left. She gives you the quests as they're unlocked. You play quests in different zones: Government Quests 1 take you to the Dragon from the Forest, and they unlock more Forest Guild Quests in Single Player. Government Quests 2 go to through Caves reaching De Rol Le, and so on. Clearing Government Quests opens Guild Quests for each area.

Now you can do these in groups but you can only access the quests everyone in the team has unlocked. Say you want to play Quest 1-3 but someone in the team hasn't unlocked it yet, you won't be able to play Quest 1-3 until that person in the team does. You can play them alone, but it takes much more time since some of those are Time Attacks and work faster for 2 or 3 players.

Hope that helps, I'm currently running 4-3 XD