TeamSpeak 2

English

Requirements and information:

- Page Web (Installer): TeamSpeak 2 for Win

- IP of the Server Team Speak 2 (IMPORTANT): oninet.servegame.com: official server of Ultima.

- External article: Microphone

Well, I do post important for a greater progress here of the Server Ultima, this progress that I put the servant is for being able to speak with your friendly in the game without needing writing.

It will explain step by step as the program and like being able is due to install, to execute to speak by this program, will place in each step a photo.

INSTALLER

The first step is download the program of the page Web that I put to them next.

TeamSpeak 2 for Win

I put the image to them of the unloadings, depends of which operating system you have, you can download different versions in Linux or Windows (It serves for all the operating systems 95.98.2000, ME, XP, Vista, 7…)

31300445.jpg

Next, after the unloading, we executed the program.

90381291.jpg

We press Next> and it will leave next the following thing. It will appear the license of the consumer (it is not necessary to read all the license) and we placed directly: I accept the agreement. We give Next>

79385875.jpg

Now you will be able to choose the place where to be able to keep the program (Is preferable that keeps in the present folder, does not occupy much space in the hard disk). After this you beat in Next>.

13213758.jpg

After choosing, it will give the option you to create a fast access to the beginning menu (To its taste). You press Next>

10909987.jpg

In the following window it gives the option him to create a direct access to the writing-desk (To its recommendable). Pulse Next>

17344654.jpg

Here the installation is verified and you press install. One would settle without having to give problems him and it gives the option you to execute the program (To its taste). And we finalized.

33058633.jpg

Edited by Yonkou

TO EXECUTE THE PROGRAM

Once fact the installation satisfactorily, we will execute the Team Speak 2. It will leave like the following window. (Also the program can be diminished and beginning is placed in the menu).

68007627.jpg

In the eyelash of above, where it puts Connect, you click the selection and we pressed Quick Connect. It will leave the following strips. The data are placed and the IP of the server, password and the Login Name are optional unless you register yourself in the server (it is not required unless it is by obligation).

87658908.jpg

Once you have acceded to the server of Team Speak 2, to go with somebody well-known to be able to speak calmly, you can Create Chanel beating the right button of mouse.

59373425.jpg

You will see the following strip. Which requests the name of the channel and password to you (optional). In the Codec it is essential that you put in [speex 25,9 Kbit] for a better use of the program.

42753448.jpg

Once created Chanel, in case you want more options (Rather than the microphone activates to speak to activate it by means of a key).

In order to disconnect of the Team Speak 2, you must go to the eyelash of above. Connect > Quit.

12335656.jpg

Well, I hope that it serves this small innovation to them for the server Completes. It is a Spanish server and it is I publish. Many of you you wished to have a program thus. I hope that they like and enjoy it.

-Any doubt that you have, consults by personal message-

Español

Requisitos e informacion:

-Pagina Web (Instalador) : TeamSpeak 2 para Win

-IP del Server Team Speak 2 (¡IMPORTANTE!): oninet.servegame.com:Servidor oficial de Ultima.

-Articulo externo : Microfono

Bueno, aquí hago un post importante para un progreso mayor del servidor de Ultima, este progreso que pondré al servidor es para poder hablar con tus amigos en el juego sin necesidad de escribir.

Explicare paso a paso como se debe instalar, ejecutar el programa y como poder hablar por este programa, colocare en cada paso una foto.

INSTALADOR

El primer paso es descargarte el programa de la página web que les pondré a continuación.

TeamSpeak 2 para Win

Les pondré la imagen de las descargas, depende de que sistema operativo tengáis, podréis descargar diferentes versiones en Linux o Windows (Sirve para todos los sistemas operativos 95,98,2000,ME, XP, Vista, 7...)

31300445.jpg

A continuación, después de la descarga, ejecutamos el programa.

90381291.jpg

Pulsamos encima de Next> y saldrá a continuación lo siguiente. Aparecerá la licencia del consumidor (No es necesario leerse toda la licencia) y colocamos directamente: I accept the agreement. Le damos a Next>

79385875.jpg

Ahora podrás escoger el lugar donde poder guardar el programa (Es preferible que se guarde en la carpeta actual, no ocupa mucho espacio en el disco duro).Después de esto pulsas en Next>.

13213758.jpg

Después de escoger, te dará la opción de crear un acceso rápido al menú de inicio (A su gusto).Pulsas Next>

10909987.jpg

En la siguiente ventana le da la opción de crear un acceso directo al escritorio (A su gusto y recomendable). Pulsa Next>

33058633.jpg

Aquí se verifica la instalación y pulsas install. Se instalara sin tener que darle problemas y te da la opción de ejecutar el programa (A su gusto). Y finalizamos.

Edited by Yonkou

EJECUTAR EL PROGRAMA

Una vez hecho la instalación satisfactoriamente, ejecutaremos el Team Speak 2. Saldrá como la ventana siguiente. (También se puede minimizar el programa y se coloca en la barra de menú inicio).

68007627.jpg

En la pestaña de arriba, donde pone Connect, haz clic la selección y pulsamos Quick Connect. Saldrá las siguientes franjas.Se colocan los datos y la IP del server, la password y el Login Name son opcionales a no ser que te registres en el servidor (No es requerido a no ser que sea por obligación).

87658908.jpg

Una vez has accedido al server de Team Speak 2, para ir con alguien conocido a poder hablar tranquilamente, puedes Create Channel pulsando el botón derecho del mouse.

59373425.jpg

Veréis la franja siguiente. La cual te pide el nombre del canal y la password (opcional). En el Codec es imprescindible que lo pongáis en [speex 25.9 Kbit] para un mejor uso del programa.

42753448.jpg

Una vez creado el Channel, por si queréis más opciones (En vez de que se active el micrófono por hablar activarlo mediante una tecla).

Para desconectar del Team Speak 2, tienes que ir a la pestaña de arriba. Connect > Quit.

12335656.jpg

Bueno, espero que les sirva esta pequeña innovación para el server Ultima. Es un server Español y es publico.

Muchos de ustedes deseaban tener un programa así. Espero que les guste y disfrútenlo.

-Cualquier duda que tengais, consultarme por mensaje personal-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that would be cool to speak with other player instead of chatting the old way in the game....

ok i know that most of the player in the ultima server are spanish speaking from what i saw,

no disrecpect intented toward you all, but i dont speak spanish...

i need to know one thing, if most people tha tplay speak spanish, would you care that i come over the team

speak 2 thing even if i only speak english, or you would rather not???

might sound weird as a question, but i just wanna be ( in a way) fair to everyone:)

later !

desjardins

¡Important!

we have now a oficial server for TeamSpeak 2 ..

ip to connect ..

oninet.servegame.com

this server it will be open , but if we saw that users don't really use it , will be close.

Spanish

ya tenemos servidor oficial de TeamSpeak para Ultima

ip para conectarse:

oninet.servegame.com

si en el futuro vemos que los usuarios realemente no usan esta utilidad , sera removido el servidor.

---------------

that would be cool to speak with other player instead of chatting the old way in the game....

ok i know that most of the player in the ultima server are spanish speaking from what i saw,

no disrecpect intented toward you all, but i dont speak spanish...

i need to know one thing, if most people tha tplay speak spanish, would you care that i come over the team

speak 2 thing even if i only speak english, or you would rather not???

might sound weird as a question, but i just wanna be ( in a way) fair to everyone:)

later !

desjardins

Exactly in It completes but of the majority they speak Spanish, but also that is Brazilian and to communicate they need to speak English, this balance between languages, I not to be spoken English, but to understand it, if you have some friend who plays or you have good relation with which he knows to speak English, this program him servira of much.

There are no conditions for the server of teamspeak 2 for completes, can speak both languages. Only one and that is to enjoy it. :)

tsultima.jpg

Thanks for the support of all the GM and the Players. ^_^

• 8 months later...